Author Topic: I Was America’s First ‘Nonbinary’ Person. It Was All a Sham.  (Read 467 times)

rangerrebew

I Was America’s First ‘Nonbinary’ Person. It Was All a Sham.

Jamie Shupe  March 10, 2019 / 44 Comments

Four years ago, I wrote about my decision to live as a woman in The New York Times, writing that I had wanted to live “authentically as the woman that I have always been,” and had “effectively traded my white male privilege to become one of America’s most hated minorities.”

Three years ago, I decided that I was neither male nor female, but nonbinary—and made headlines after an Oregon judge agreed to let me identify as a third sex, not male or female.

Now, I want to live again as the man that I am.

I’m one of the lucky ones. Despite participating in medical transgenderism for six years, my body is still intact. Most people who desist from transgender identities after gender changes can’t say the same.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/03/10/i-was-americas-first-non-binary-person-it-was-all-a-sham/?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTURrNFptVTNORFkzWVRKbCIsInQiOiI0Rk9mTEpxSURETGNCaUZ5eE5NSGpcL2dIY0JwRCtBSnBsUlNhTDBDam
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 11:07:18 am by rangerrebew »

Offline mountaineer

Thanks for posting. This is a remarkable story.
... The best thing that could have happened would have been for someone to order intensive therapy. That would have protected me from my inclination to cross-dress and my risky sexual transgressions, of which there were many.

Instead, quacks in the medical community hid me in the women’s bathroom with people’s wives and daughters. “Your gender identity is female,” these alleged professionals said.

The medical community is so afraid of the trans community that they’re now afraid to give someone Blanchard’s diagnosis. Trans men are winning in medicine, and they’ve won the battle for language. ...

I do not have any disorders of sexual development. All of my sexual confusion was in my head. I should have been treated. Instead, at every step, doctors, judges, and advocacy groups indulged my fiction. ...
As most of us here have been saying. Men who want to be female need psychological help, not a bag full of estrogen pills.
... LGBT organizations helping me to screw up my life had become a common theme. During my prior sex change to female, the New York-based Transgender Legal Defense & Education Fund had gotten my name legally changed. I didn’t like being named after the uncle who’d molested me. Instead of getting me therapy for that, they got me a new name.

A Pennsylvania judge didn’t question the name change, either. Wanting to help a transgender person, she had not only changed my name, but at my request she also sealed the court order, allowing me to skip out on a ton of debt I owed because of a failed home purchase and begin my new life as a woman. Instead of merging my file, two of the three credit bureaus issued me a brand new line of credit.  ...
That's convenient!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Agreed.  It IS remarkable.  I hope he is successful in dealing with his demons.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Agreed.  It IS remarkable.  I hope he is successful in dealing with his demons.

He's taken the first step:  He's realized he has a problem and needs the right kind of help.   :0001:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

rangerrebew

Back to Being a Man: LGBT Star Who Became ‘Nonbinary’ Now Says it was All a Sham

Warner Todd Huston March 14, 2019 5.4k Views

The man who became the first legal “nonbinary” person in America to become an LGBT star now says that it was all a sham forced upon him by a corrupt mental health system that refused to properly treat him and that now he is back to identifying as a normal man.

“The truth is that my sex change to nonbinary was a medical and scientific fraud,” Jamie Shupe has finally come to realize.

In 2016, Mr. Shupe became a gay icon when he petitioned the courts to make him a “nonbinary” person in his legal identification.

https://godfatherpolitics.com/back-to-being-a-man-lgbt-star-who-became-nonbinary-now-says-it-was-all-a-sham/

Offline Mod2

Topics merged.

Offline QueenCatofAragon

I hope this man is getting the therapy he needs, and that he doesn’t do another flip regarding his sex.  I don’t think he will; he seems grounded now.

It’s stunning that doctors and nurses will consent so readily to harming these sick people with pills, surgeries, and humoring.  I saw a transgender on Twitter moaning that she was in a particularly black mood because she couldn’t stand her body.  She said she just wished she could cut off her breasts.  That’s deeply ill.
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I hope this man is getting the therapy he needs, and that he doesn’t do another flip regarding his sex.  I don’t think he will; he seems grounded now.

It’s stunning that doctors and nurses will consent so readily to harming these sick people with pills, surgeries, and humoring.  I saw a transgender on Twitter moaning that she was in a particularly black mood because she couldn’t stand her body.  She said she just wished she could cut off her breasts.  That’s deeply ill.

Elective Amputation is a real thing people do.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27620665
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: