Author Topic: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Is still Dead  (Read 1158 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Ruth Bader Ginsburg Is still Dead
« on: March 13, 2019, 10:33:08 pm »

Oh hello Ok. How are you? I can't hear you? Are you actually dead? I think you are....
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Is still Dead
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 11:04:33 pm »
Until I hear "And now, as a public service to those of our viewers who have difficulty with their hearing, I will repeat the top story of the day, aided by the Headmaster of the New York School for the Hard of Hearing",  I won't believe it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 11:15:08 pm »

As coroner I must aver,
I thoroughly examined her.

And she's not only merely dead,
she's really most sincerely dead.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 02:03:19 pm »
And she's not only merely dead,
she's really most sincerely dead.
:silly:  :rolling:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 02:36:15 pm »
She's either sincerely DEAD or she is incapacitated to the point of being unable to function in any normal way. If she was able to speak -which obviously she is not- she would have made a statement of some kind by now.

The Dems are pulling another McCain situation. They will have her squatting in office until she is in the ground, and even after if they can. And with Roberts doing everything he can to 'cover' for her they will get away with it.

Imagine if the Democrats get their way and no office can ever be replaced when they die. Over time we would wind up with dozens of empty seats. It took an act of Congress to replace McCain even when it was more than obvious that he was out of the picture. They said, "We are waiting for his recovery." Because they really think we are that stupid. We knew what they were doing. They didn't fool anybody, except maybe a few mental deficients.

Now they are doing the same thing all over again. The odds of Ginsberg ever returning to court are exactly zero. But they still want us to believe that she is "recovering". LOL - Yeh sure. She is recovering with John McCain somewhere over the rainbow.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 02:37:57 pm »
They kept William O. Douglas on the court and he was a slobbering senile mess.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2019, 03:05:35 pm »
The fact that she is Jewish is significant.
Don't know, Don't care if she is observant.
But Jewish religious tradition says that she has to be funeralized right after death.

If she is dead, and they are keeping her in storage somehow/someway that would violate all of her religious traditions. This would put her immortal soul in jeopardy.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2019, 06:59:22 pm »
Look man, come on now, she is likeike 150 years old? She has so many cancers and other stuff that most of us will never know.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2019, 07:32:28 pm »
"Ruth's on the roof and we can't get her down..."
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn