Author Topic: Rush: Italian Court Finds Victim Too Ugly to be Raped  (Read 345 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Italian Court Finds Victim Too Ugly to be Raped
« on: March 13, 2019, 10:00:32 pm »

Italian Court Finds Victim Too Ugly to be Raped

Mar 13, 2019

RUSH: I don’t believe I just saw this except I’m looking right at it. I got a link here on the Drudge Report. Here’s the headline. It’s from a newspaper website called thestar.com. And here’s the headline: “Italy Outraged As Court Finds Victim Too Ugly To Be Raped.” I have not had a chance to read it. I just clicked on the link. It’s a link at Drudge. Well, there is a picture — no. There’s a picture of the judge from — no.

“Italy’s Justice Ministry has ordered a preliminary inquiry into an appeals court ruling that overturned a rape verdict in part by arguing that the woman who was attacked was too ugly to be a credible rape victim. The ruling has sparked outrage in Italy, prompting a flash mob Monday outside the Ancona court, where protesters shouted ‘Shame!’ and held up signs saying ‘indignation.’

“The appeals sentence was handed down in 2017 — by an all-female panel — but the reasons behind it only emerged publicly when Italy’s high court annulled it on March 5 and ordered a retrial. The Court of Cassation said Wednesday its own reasons for ordering the retrial will be issued next month. Two Peruvian men were initially convicted of the 2015 rape of a Peruvian woman in Ancona, but the Italian appeals court overturned the verdict and absolved them, finding that she was not a credible witness,” because she was too ugly to be raped, to masculine to be a credible rape victim.

Well, I mean, I just saw this. I just stumbled across that, my friends.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/03/13/italian-court-finds-victim-too-ugly-to-be-raped/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34