Author Topic: Rush: AOC Displays Her Total Idiocy in Public Again  (Read 648 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: AOC Displays Her Total Idiocy in Public Again
« on: March 13, 2019, 09:58:59 pm »

AOC Displays Her Total Idiocy in Public Again

Mar 13, 2019

RUSH: Okay. Here we go. We’ll get started with this. House Financial Services Committee hearing about Wells Fargo bank business practices. The Wells Fargo CEO is Timothy Sloan. He testified yesterday. During the Q&A, here is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez asking Sloan about the bank’s involvement with Immigration and Customs Enforcement…

CORTEZ: Why was the bank involved in the caging of children and financing the caging of children to begin with?

SLOAN: Uh, I — I don’t know how to answer that question because we weren’t.

RUSH: All right. Now, you know what you’re listening to here? You’re listening to a glittering jewel of colossal ignorance. (impression) “Why was your bank involved, like, in the — in the caging of children and financing the caging of children to begin with?” And this guy says, “What! Wells Fargo caging children? What — what are you talking about? Uh, I don’t know how to answer the question.” Where does this even come from?

This comes from the Drive-By Media! It was Obama who was caging children, by the way. This babe Cortez needs to go talk to Ilhan Omar. But, you know, this is all about this fake news that we were separating children from their parents and families at the border because Trump hates them and blah, blah. She just soaks it up and believes it and doesn’t even question it. So after that answer from Timothy Sloan, the CEO of Wells Fargo, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez bore in even further…

CORTEZ: So in finance… (stuttering) You’ve… You were financing — involved in debt financing of the CoreCivic and GEO Group, correct?

SLOAN: For a period of time, we were involved in financing one of the firms. We’re not anymore in the other. I’m not familiar with the specific, uh, assertion that you’re making, but we weren’t directly involved in that.

CORTEZ: Okay. So these companies run, umm, private detention facilities run by ICE which, uhh — which is involved in caging children. But I’ll — I’ll move on.

RUSH: Okay. So here… Folks, I mean, look… Because some outfit uses Wells Fargo as their bank, little AOC here believes that Wells Fargo’s responsible for whatever the company does! So the CEO denies that they were “caging children.” I don’t even think she wrote they these questions. I think somebody wrote the questions for her. She’s stuttering her way through them. There aren’t any follow-ups here because she doesn’t even know enough to follow up.

(impression) “Okay. So these companies run private, like, detention facilities run, like, by ICE which — which, uh, is involved in caging children! But — but — but I’ll move on. So you deny it! You’re lying to me! But I’ll — I’ll move on.”

The CEO’s sitting there saying, “What? Why am I here?”

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: As for Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, you know, we can sit here and chuckle, and I meant to make this point. She’s sitting here with the CEO of Wells Fargo, “Why are you participating in the caging of children?” The CEO says, “What? I… I…” This is part of an ongoing campaign by the left to eventually pressure banks not to lend money to people the left doesn’t like, such as anybody that has anything to do with selling or manufacturing guns.

They have already commenced this kind of program, and her question basically was laying down a marker. Now, she sounds idiotic and stupid asking it, but the marker is still set down. This was an effort to shame this CEO. This guy is not gonna want any more questions about what the hell does his bank have to do with caging children. So I have no doubt here that what the left is after is to make sure that Wells Fargo and a bunch of other financial institutions eventually have nothing to do with businesses and entities the left considers to be their enemy, like guns or anything to do with them.

She also asked a question about the Dakota pipeline. (paraphrased exchange) “Why would you why would you invest in a pipeline when it leaks, when it leaks oil and destroys the environment? Why would you want that?” (sputtering) “We have nothing to do with it. We financed it. We have nothing to do with whether it leaks or not!” the CEO said. But the same marker. “We don’t think you should have financed the Dakota pipeline because it’s gonna destroy the planet,” and the CEO says, “I don’t want this grief anymore.”

So they simply refuse to finance anything that might get them in trouble with the left. This is Stalinist. This is exactly what their agenda is.

Make no mistake about it.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/03/13/aoc-displays-her-total-idiocy-in-public-again/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Rush: AOC Displays Her Total Idiocy in Public Again
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 10:15:07 pm »
I have come to the conclusion that the dims have artifically created this boogie bitch to funnel and focus our anger off their less "leftist" vermin.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 11:47:07 am »
I have come to the conclusion that the dims have artifically created this boogie bitch to funnel and focus our anger off their less "leftist" vermin.
In a world where otherwise conservative people watched CNN because they thought the anchor was 'hot', I doubt people even pay attention to what is being wiggled into their brains because they are just watching the show.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 11:53:07 am »
She also asked a question about the Dakota pipeline. (paraphrased exchange) “Why would you why would you invest in a pipeline when it leaks, when it leaks oil and destroys the environment? Why would you want that?” (sputtering) “We have nothing to do with it. We financed it. We have nothing to do with whether it leaks or not!” the CEO said. But the same marker. “We don’t think you should have financed the Dakota pipeline because it’s gonna destroy the planet,” and the CEO says, “I don’t want this grief anymore.”

Stupid banker didn't know the leaks were put there by environmentalists.
Yes, they damaged the pipeline so they could bitch about it leaking.
That's how insane these people are, and she's being the front person for them.
For the benefit of any in doubt:
https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/2017/07/24/dakota-access-protesters-claim-responsibility-pipeline-sabotage/504136001/

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 09:52:29 pm »
Stupid banker didn't know the leaks were put there by environmentalists.
Yes, they damaged the pipeline so they could bitch about it leaking.
That's how insane these people are, and she's being the front person for them.
For the benefit of any in doubt:
https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/2017/07/24/dakota-access-protesters-claim-responsibility-pipeline-sabotage/504136001/

It's likely the CEO was blindsided by the question.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 10:00:59 pm »
AOC’s green new deal is a pipe dream.  :silly:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 10:09:58 pm »
It's likely the CEO was blindsided by the question.
More likely, all he has heard is how evil those pipes are.

East Coast news is the Alpha Centauri Times when we read about things supposedly happening in flyover country. We're there and don't recognize what's being talked about. Like the glorious "water protectors" of the DAPL protests....who left behind over a million dollars damage to private property, killed and mutilated livestock, burned two trucks on a bridge, left behind 720 semi loads of trash and debris, and left a dead human body in the creek. Yeah, real planet lovers, that bunch--and that doesn't include three attempts to cause pipeline accidents by tampering with active pipelines, trying to firebomb police, etc. etc. etc. (95% of the arrests were people who didn't even live in North Dakota).

On the East Coast, all they heard about were how wonderful the protesters were, trying to save the water, and how evil those people who wanted to put that pipe 90 feet below the bottom of the lake were.  **nononono*

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2019, 10:36:22 pm »
More likely, all he has heard is how evil those pipes are.

East Coast news is the Alpha Centauri Times when we read about things supposedly happening in flyover country. We're there and don't recognize what's being talked about. Like the glorious "water protectors" of the DAPL protests....who left behind over a million dollars damage to private property, killed and mutilated livestock, burned two trucks on a bridge, left behind 720 semi loads of trash and debris, and left a dead human body in the creek. Yeah, real planet lovers, that bunch--and that doesn't include three attempts to cause pipeline accidents by tampering with active pipelines, trying to firebomb police, etc. etc. etc. (95% of the arrests were people who didn't even live in North Dakota).

On the East Coast, all they heard about were how wonderful the protesters were, trying to save the water, and how evil those people who wanted to put that pipe 90 feet below the bottom of the lake were.  **nononono*

Hey, the Environmental Wackos would be the first to tell you croaking a human is the highest form of environmentalism.  We are an infection of Gaia.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 10:42:17 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: