Author Topic: Lisa Page Testimony May Have Put Obama AG Loretta Lynch In The Crosshairs  (Read 899 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lisa Page Testimony May Have Put Obama AG Loretta Lynch In The Crosshairs
8:33 PM 03/12/2019 | Media
Virginia Kruta | Associate Editor

Republican Georgia Rep. Doug Collins released the private testimony of former FBI lawyer Lisa Page, but it’s former Attorney General Loretta Lynch who may feel the sting.

According to Page’s testimony, which was made public on Tuesday, the FBI considered charging former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton with gross negligence under 18 U.S. Code § 793 for her alleged handling of classified information.

NEW: Lisa Page’s congressional testimony reveals that the FBI was considering charging Hillary Clinton under the Espionage Act for “gross negligence” — until the DOJ flat-out told them “No.”https://t.co/c6t7UyttzB

— Jerry Dunleavy (@JerryDunleavy) March 12, 2019

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/12/lisa-page-testimony-stings-loretta-lynch/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Lynch put herself there.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Lynch put herself there.

She did, and I think that train left the station before she replaced Holder.  Corrupt from the get-go.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I wish the entire Clinton cabal were in the crosshairs!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Lisa Page admitted Obama DOJ ordered stand-down on Clinton email prosecution, GOP rep says
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ex-fbi-lawyer-lisa-page-admitted-obama-doj-ordered-stand-down-on-clinton-email-prosecution-gop-rep-says

A Republican released it, Rats will deny it and the press will believe the Rats while spiking  the stories from Republicans.  Lather, rinse, repeat.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
She did, and I think that train left the station before she replaced Holder.  Corrupt from the get-go.
Lynch and Holder's wife started a sorority chapter together in college (sisters, in the sorority sense).
It isn't like this wasn't all in the family.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Lock her...

Oh, nevermind.  I got elected and she's suffered enough.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.