Author Topic: Is America In the Middle of a Hate Crime Crisis?  (Read 316 times)

rangerrebew

Is America In the Middle of a Hate Crime Crisis?
« on: March 13, 2019, 03:14:43 pm »
Is America In the Middle of a Hate Crime Crisis?

Analysis: Hate crimes have risen with crime rate, but are well below historic highs

America is facing a serious increase in hate crimes, according to multiple prominent figures; data from the FBI show that, while this is true, the full story is more complicated than it may seem.

In the wake of actor Jussie Smollett’s arrest for the alleged perpetration of a fake hate crime, political and media figures—many of whom were quick to support Smollett’s story—have sought to emphasize that commentators should not downplay the real rise of hate crimes in America.

https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/2019/02/25/is-america-in-the-middle-of-a-hate-crime-crisis/

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Is America In the Middle of a Hate Crime Crisis?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 06:35:12 pm »
Nudged that way.

Crisis? Only in the media.

Always been criminal jerks. Always will be.

Wouldn't be an issue if we had Had the Horse Sense not to criminalize Emotions rather than crimres.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 09:27:41 pm »
Somebody let me know when they define a "Love Crime" so I can have something to benchmark these data against.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 10:16:31 pm »
The "hate crime" crisis is totally phony. For one thing, there were no crimes classified as "hate crimes" until a few years ago.
Many police departments didn't start reporting on them until recently.
Now libs all over the country are poring over crimes and pronouncing them "hate crimes." And some are completely trivial. You frowned at some minority at the grocery store. You committed a "hate crime."
The unfortunate fact for liberals is that the great majority of "hate crimes" are committed by members of their pet groups...blacks and Hispanics.