Author Topic: AOC Research Staff Fail – Ocasio-Cortez Embarrasses Herself During Finance Committee Hearing…  (Read 854 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AOC Research Staff Fail – Ocasio-Cortez Embarrasses Herself During Finance Committee Hearing…
Posted on March 12, 2019   by sundance

Jumpin’ ju-ju bones. I’ve seen people say that Ms. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is a hired actor without any cognitive intellect, and needs a script to avoid embarrassing herself…  I thought those claims were overstated, until now.

Ms. AOC uses a set of talking points during a Finance Committee hearing to question the CEO of Wells Fargo Bank.  The outcome is, well, rather stunning.  The whole segment is just goofy.  In the final question, reduced by poor research to framing a hypothetical, she asks: why the bank isn’t responsible for a pipeline clean-up they finance. 

more w/video
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/03/12/aoc-research-staff-fail-ocasio-cortez-embarrasses-herself-during-finance-committee-hearing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
She's beginning to make a box of rocks look smart.

But at the same time she tipped the Liberals hand in things they are going to try and do to corporations if they ever get the Senate and/or the White House back.

Punish those that finance anything the Liberals dislike...fossil fuels...non-electric cars...guns...the list goes on.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 02:46:14 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
She has no shame, only anger when confronted with her idiocy.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
She has no shame, only anger when confronted with her idiocy.

And ego.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Why isn't the bank responsible for the spills that happen when environmentalists put holes in the pipeline the bank financed?

Gee whiz, Wally, I just don't know.

9999hair out0000

It's called sabotage. It is an act of war.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

She's beginning to make a box of rocks look smart.

But at the same time she tipped the Liberals hand in things they are going to try and do to corporations if they ever get the Senate and/or the White House back.

Punish those that finance anything the Liberals dislike...fossil fuels...non-electric cars...guns...the list goes on. 

Exactly.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
People on the left don't care that she's naive and sometimes outright ignorant. They think her heart is in the right place so they trust her. You're not hurting her by shouting this stuff from the treetops. Conservatives have made her one of the most famous politicians in congress and she's only a little over 2 months in. I promise this will bite you in the ass. You're helping her get famous the same way the left helped Trump.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 01:46:02 am by Dexter »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates