Author Topic: Meet Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Rasputin  (Read 801 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Meet Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Rasputin
« on: March 13, 2019, 01:55:35 pm »
March 13, 2019
Meet Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Rasputin
By Frank Hawkins

Meet Saikat Chakrabarti, the Rasputin of the 14th Congressional District and arguably the real brains behind the bright new shiny Democrat bauble of Congress now famously branded by the media as AOC, joining the exclusive club (JFK, LBJ, RFK, HRC) of politicians widely referred to by three initials.

In the space of just a few short months, Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez, with fewer than 16,000 votes in a primary election, went from the role of obscure bartender to perhaps the most famous and powerful freshman member of Congress ever. She instantly became a media darling who drives ratings and Internet clicks. Senior Democrats such as Sen. Ed Markey gush over her and edge in to get their picture taken with her as they appear to hang on her every word.

Ocasio-Cortez was given a plum seat on the House Financial Services Committee. Her placement on the exclusive House Banking Committee, as well as the appointments of other newbie progressives to top committees was part of a larger deal to re-secure the speakership for Nancy Pelosi ahead of the midterms. Pelosi agreed to 40 percent progressive representation on the five top House committees.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/03/meet_alexandria_ocasiocortezs_rasputin.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Meet Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Rasputin
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 02:43:47 pm »
Less than 16000 votes got her to the boss of the democommie party. Now she's everyone's problem.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 02:47:53 pm »
Pelosi agreed to 40 percent progressive representation on the five top House committees.

I bet she's regretting that now.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline verga

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 02:51:23 pm »
BKMK
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 06:12:09 pm »
Less than 16000 votes got her to the boss of the democommie party. Now she's everyone's problem.

I was listening to a guest with Andrew Wilkow about 30 minutes ago who said the district Alex from The Bronx won in was targeted on purpose so someone like her could win.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 06:26:18 pm »
I was listening to a guest with Andrew Wilkow about 30 minutes ago who said the district Alex from The Bronx won in was targeted on purpose so someone like her could win.
@txradioguy

I listen to Wilkow, too. His guest was Chris Kohls who is known as Mr. Reagan. He posted the video exposing how the commies were solicited by Justice Democrats to run in targeted districts.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 06:31:17 pm »
@txradioguy

I listen to Wilkow, too. His guest was Chris Kohls who is known as Mr. Reagan. He posted the video exposing how the commies were solicited by Justice Democrats to run in targeted districts.

@austingirl yeah that's the interview.  I came on on the middle of their discussion.  I thought it was interesting that Kohls said he didn't believe that O-C doesn't really tweet or say anything that isn't written out for her...and when she does is when she has her most cringe worthy moments.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2019, 06:57:59 pm »
@austingirl yeah that's the interview.  I came on on the middle of their discussion.  I thought it was interesting that Kohls said he didn't believe that O-C doesn't really tweet or say anything that isn't written out for her...and when she does is when she has her most cringe worthy moments.
@txradioguy
I think she's part of a cabal funded by Soros to destroy the Republic.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2019, 08:30:24 pm »
@txradioguy

It wouldn't surprise me.  I'd like to know where the funding for the "Justice" Democrats is coming from.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2019, 02:01:12 am »
Sounds like Obama...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2019, 02:02:32 am »
@txradioguy
Could be. He had such a sweet deal going with the Nazis until the US got involved.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis