Author Topic: The roots of Ilhan Omar’s extremism and anti-Semitism  (Read 749 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
The roots of Ilhan Omar’s extremism and anti-Semitism
« on: March 13, 2019, 04:34:08 am »
Jordan Schachtel · March 8, 2019   

Minnesota Democrat Rep. Ilhan Omar’s anti-Semitism and Islamic supremacism are very likely a product of her upbringing and an accompanying U.S. policy failure on assimilation.
In her native Somalia, Omar grew up in a completely Judenrein (free of Jews) country. Many in the region have come to rely upon and promulgate anti-Jewish mysticism, folklore, and conspiracy theories, in addition to Islamic fundamentalist teachings to come to their conclusions about Jews. In much of the Middle East and North Africa, the Jews are to blame for all of one’s struggles in life. And this actually has very little to do with the State of Israel. Anti-Jewish sentiment has remained consistent in the Islamic world for centuries.
Abe Greenwald described the anti-Jewish folklore that permeates the Islamic world in an article for Commentary magazine earlier this year. “In the Greater Middle East, from which Omar’s family hails, conspiracy theory is the coin of the realm, and much self-inflicted grief is blamed on dark Jewish magic,” Greenwald wrote in January, in reacting to Omar’s earlier anti-Semitic comments.
In recent years, the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) conducted a global anti-Semitism survey. Throughout most of the Islamic world, anti-Semitism remained overwhelming, widespread, and consistent. However, Somalia was not included in the anti-Semitism survey, possibly for safety reasons, as it is largely a failed state.
The values of Somalia are as far removed from American values as you can get. In Somalia, Islam is the only acceptable religion. Everyone must be a Muslim or be prepared to face tremendous consequences for “insulting Islam.” This is something that Rep. Omar appears to have no issue with, although she rejects a Jewish-based state in the Middle East. Omar remains active in the internal politics of Somalia. She recently endorsed a candidate for president there.

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/roots-ilhan-omars-extremism-anti-semitism/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: The roots of Ilhan Omar’s extremism and anti-Semitism
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 04:48:35 am »
Just another well adjusted legal immigrant.  **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 02:22:29 pm »
Just another well adjusted legal immigrant.  **nononono*

...........bringing her holy war to Washington.  She had her first victory the other day when they turned the table on her hateful antisemitism.  Making it an oportunity to condemn everyone but her an her hateful extremism.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 02:23:00 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2019, 02:55:41 pm »
Her extremism in rooted in the koran.

US policy failure on assimilation? Don't allow them in the country- they have no intention of assimilating.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2019, 03:21:39 pm »
Her extremism in rooted in the koran.

US policy failure on assimilation? Don't allow them in the country- they have no intention of assimilating.

When I was in Somalia in 1992 we had some female Somali interpreters from Michigan who were the anti-Ilhan Omar.  They were very American and were trying to help us there in the country they originally hailed from.

Towards the end we didn't let them leave the old U.S. Embassy compound as much as when we first got there because Aideed and his goons had put bounty's on their heads.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2019, 03:30:43 pm »
Jordan Schachtel · March 8, 2019   

The values of Somalia are as far removed from American values as you can get. In Somalia, Islam is the only acceptable religion. Everyone must be a Muslim or be prepared to face tremendous consequences for “insulting Islam.” This is something that Rep. Omar appears to have no issue with, although she rejects a Jewish-based state in the Middle East. Omar remains active in the internal politics of Somalia. She recently endorsed a candidate for president there.

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/roots-ilhan-omars-extremism-anti-semitism/
So why does our country allow such perversions to come into our own country, much less become citizens?

If it is due to 'diversity' then this individual alone should be sufficient for calling diversity detrimental, rather than promoting it as something of value.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2019, 03:33:08 pm »
The inexorable march of Islamic conquest marching along with very few doing a damned thing to oppose it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2019, 03:38:48 pm »
The inexorable march of Islamic conquest marching along with very few doing a damned thing to oppose it.

That's because people either apporive of what's happening or they're too scared of being called a racist to act.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2019, 03:41:26 pm »
That's because people either apporive of what's happening or they're too scared of being called a racist to act.

God help us!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2019, 01:12:18 am »
"The roots of Ilhan Omar’s extremism and anti-Semitism"

She is a muslim.
That explains who she is and what she believes.

How much more needs to be said?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2019, 01:14:07 am »

She is a muslim.

[/quote

For anyone who actually understands Islam, that is more than sufficient. ]

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2019, 01:17:16 am »

She is a muslim.

QED, QFT.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2019, 01:32:00 am »

The genius behind our policy towards the islamic world, appears to be GW Bush, who reassured America that "Islam was a Religion of Peace."

We have  effed up letting in such people; not quite so badly as some European nations.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln