Author Topic: Rashida Tlaib Gets Behind Academic Boycott of Israel  (Read 237 times)

rangerrebew

Rashida Tlaib Gets Behind Academic Boycott of Israel
« on: March 15, 2019, 02:38:29 pm »
 Rashida Tlaib Gets Behind Academic Boycott of Israel

Posted By Brent Scher On March 14, 2019 @ 5:00 am 

Democratic representative Rashida Tlaib (Mich.) has gotten behind a push from anti-Israel faculty members at a small private California university to end its study abroad partnership with an Israeli university.

The move by faculty members at Pitzer College aims to suspend its study abroad program to University of Haifa in Israel until their demands are met by the Israeli government. Leading the charge is Professor Daniel Segal, an anthropology and history professor, who announced through his Twitter account that Tlaib was his movement's newest backer.

"Tlaib is in with #SuspendPitzerHaifa," he wrote, along with a picture of Tlaib holding the group's information pamphlet.

https://freebeacon.com/issues/rashida-tlaib-gets-behind-academic-boycott-of-israel/

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Rashida Tlaib Gets Behind Academic Boycott of Israel
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 12:20:43 am »
Her and Omar the new face of the Democratic party.  Anti Israel.  I am totally against the Republican welcoming Democrats because they are bailing on their anti Israel platform.  We don't need to move any further left.  Sorry but they have a home with their own anti Israel misery.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Rashida Tlaib Gets Behind Academic Boycott of Israel
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 12:49:30 am »
This is part of what she's there to do.