Author Topic: Beto O'Rourke ready to 'push the button' on presidential campaign, source says  (Read 2734 times)

Online libertybele

Move over Uncle Joe, there's a new kid in town.   This is the DEM's golden boy; their modern day JFK.   God help us. 

Two things; #1 I am hoping that the RNC is getting their act together and putting into play a system where they can greatly combat all the corruption and fraud that the DEMS will likely try. #2 I am hoping that the Trump campaign increases their ground game and recruits some new voters; otherwise, I don't see a win in his future.

Beto O'Rourke ready to 'push the button' on presidential campaign, source says

Former US Rep. Beto O'Rourke is ready to "push the button" to launch his presidential campaign, with the announcement expected to first come on social media, a source familiar with his plans told CNN.
Aware that the 2020 Democratic primary is quickly taking shape, O'Rourke is set to announce his candidacy this week, rather than launching an exploratory committee.
O'Rourke is in his hometown of El Paso, Texas, this week ahead of his first trip to Iowa on Saturday. On Monday, in a short video recorded outside his house, he wore a University of Northern Iowa cap as he urged students at the school to vote in the Democratic candidate in a state Senate special election.
A photographer was seen leaving O'Rourke's house late Tuesday morning, and a close team of aides who worked on his 2018 Senate had gathered in town.

Signs that an announcement is imminent had popped up on social media, as well. On Facebook, O'Rourke's page -- which had not paid for any advertisement since his failed bid to unseat Republican Sen. Ted Cruz had ended -- began promoting more than 300 ads urging people to sign up to be the first to know whether he will run for president.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/12/politics/beto-orourke-2020-campaign/index.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The RNC needs to get their hands on that video of (real)Hispanic women cursing him out when he was on the city council in El Paso and he and his billionaire FIL plotted to take the property of the poor to develop. It was priceless. He sat there with his chin propped up looking like an idiot. I wonder if that's the night he got the DUI.

They also need to dig up the article that told about his stint as a nanny for a wealthy family after he got his degree and his band broke up. His father had to go to NYC to bring Robert Francis out of his funk. He does that a lot, getting into a funk.

The skate-boarding fool has accomplished nothing in his life. Daddy's no longer around to give him pep talks.

Given his herky-jerky twitchy movements, and nonsensical rhetoric, the nation may find this maroon hard to watch, as I do.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online libertybele

The RNC needs to get their hands on that video of (real)Hispanic women cursing him out when he was on the city council in El Paso and he and his billionaire FIL plotted to take the property of the poor to develop. It was priceless. He sat there with his chin propped up looking like an idiot. I wonder if that's the night he got the DUI.

They also need to dig up the article that told about his stint as a nanny for a wealthy family after he got his degree and his band broke up. His father had to go to NYC to bring Robert Francis out of his funk. He does that a lot, getting into a funk.

The skate-boarding fool has accomplished nothing in his life. Daddy's no longer around to give him pep talks.

Given his herky-jerky twitchy movements, and nonsensical rhetoric, the nation may find this maroon hard to watch, as I do.

IMHO, he came dangerously close to beating Cruz.  A clear indication that the demographics in this country have changed.  I think either he or Castro will get the nomination.  Both will appeal to the younger generation and Castro especially to the Hispanic community. 

So ... what is Trump doing to attract new and/or younger voters??  Anyone??  Unless he can drum up some more voters, I don't see him winning in 2020.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
bele wrote:
"I think either he or Castro will get the nomination."

I don't think they'll get the top spot.
But both will definitely be in-the-running for #2 on the ticket.

The folks here who tried to write O'Rourke off after he came this close to beating Ted Cruz... well... they're talkin' through their hats!

Offline austingirl

IMHO, he came dangerously close to beating Cruz.  A clear indication that the demographics in this country have changed.  I think either he or Castro will get the nomination.  Both will appeal to the younger generation and Castro especially to the Hispanic community. 

So ... what is Trump doing to attract new and/or younger voters??  Anyone??  Unless he can drum up some more voters, I don't see him winning in 2020.

I guess the half a million illegal votes got him close.

Online libertybele

I guess the half a million illegal votes got him close.

That's just it.  Unless the GOP/RNC gets their act together and implements 'systems' to combat the DEMS fraud and corruption, the DEMS will steal elections. They were almost successful in FL during the past mid terms.   Keep in mind also with taxes rising in blue states, residents are moving to red states where the cost of living is more affordable.  That also changes the demographics BIGLY!

Offline austingirl

That's just it.  Unless the GOP/RNC gets their act together and implements 'systems' to combat the DEMS fraud and corruption, the DEMS will steal elections. They were almost successful in FL during the past mid terms.   Keep in mind also with taxes rising in blue states, residents are moving to red states where the cost of living is more affordable.  That also changes the demographics BIGLY!

@libertybele

Unfortunately many of the refugees from $hithole blue states come to Texas and try to make it like the hell they fled.

Online libertybele

@libertybele

Unfortunately many of the refugees from $hithole blue states come to Texas and try to make it like the hell they fled.

Yep, and most vote DEM.  That's the problem.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
O'Rourke to announce White House run Thursday morning: report
By John Bowden - 03/13/19 07:58 PM EDT

Former Rep. Beto O'Rourke (D-Texas) will reportedly announce a 2020 White House bid on Thursday.

The ex-congressman confirmed his plans to enter the race officially in a text message to El Paso NBC affiliate KTSM, which reported that O'Rourke will make his official announcement Thursday morning.

News of his definitive plans to run follow a Vanity Fair profile of O'Rourke published Wednesday in which he strongly hinted at a desire to pursue a presidential run.

“You can probably tell that I want to run,” he told Vanity Fair. “I do. I think I’d be good at it.”

This breaking news report will be updated.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/433978-orourke-to-announce-white-house-run-thursday-morning
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden/O'Rourke in 20
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Just what we need. An Irish Obama, ethnic pandering, Empty Suit 2.0.
The Republic is lost.

Offline austingirl

Vanity Fair has a barf-inducing puff piece on Robert Francis- the man fresh off his self-indulgent navel-gazing vision quest. He's never accomplished a single thing in his life.

Offline mountaineer

He's confirmed he's running.
Keep in mind he said repeatedly he wasn't going to run.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

This guy has posted innumerable Beto puff pieces on his Twitter feed, just to show how Robby O'LuckyCharms had the media working for him.
Logan Dobson
‏ @LoganDobson

With Beto's Presidential announcement imminent, let's do a review of some of the more eyeroll-inducing "Beto Doing Things" lines from 2018's thousands of Beto Profiles
5:21 PM - 13 Mar 2019

LINK

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I look at O'Rourke and I see a dumb ass..  He is one creepy looking fuk
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Just posted on FB from the local paper. Certainly looks like he's running:

Former Texas Congressman Beto O'Rourke will be visiting Lee County on Thursday. The potential Democratic candidate for President will start his day at the Lost Canvas, 719 Main St. in Keokuk from 8-9 a.m. for a meet and greet. O'Rourke will then travel to Fort Madison where he will meet with school officials in a private event before stopping at Sub Arena, 2805 Ave. L, from 11:10 a.m. to about 11:45 or noon. O'Rourke ran for U.S. Senate for Texas in the last election and narrowly was defeated by Sen. Ted Cruz.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I look at O'Rourke and I see a dumb ass..  He is one creepy looking fuk

I look at anyone on that side of the aisle and see the same.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline goatprairie

Just what we need. An Irish Obama, ethnic pandering, Empty Suit 2.0.
After hearing him talk, I believe his brain is far emptier than his suit.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Watch:  Beto O’Rourke announces 2020 White House bid
Mar 14, 2019, YouTube

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_pQ4HBu10s

Offline mountaineer

James O'Keefe   @JamesOKeefeIII

Project Veritas Action exposed Beto in 2018 for allegedly misallocating campaign funds for the migrant caravan.  Should we investigate Beto again? Click here to vote --> https://confirmsubscription.com/h/j/E0ABC858B2F8AA37 …
9:41 AM - 14 Mar 2019

Offline Mod1

Merging with existing Beto candidacy thread.

Offline mountaineer

Ugh, that video. I can't stand it when people use hand gestures in time with what they're saying. Someone on Twitter suggested, in light of all the movement, he should have stopped taking the Ritalin when he reached adulthood.

Offline austingirl

He look like he's twitchy from drug abuse, past, present or both. Difficult to watch.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ugh, that video. I can't stand it when people use hand gestures in time with what they're saying. Someone on Twitter suggested, in light of all the movement, he should have stopped taking the Ritalin when he reached adulthood.

I haven't been watching his spews.  Sounds like he has "Hannity's Waving."  I hate that too, and I always switch the channel after Tucker.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: