Author Topic: BOOM: Senate Delivers CRUSHING Blow To Democrat Agenda With 52-46 Vote  (Read 833 times)

rangerrebew

BOOM: Senate Delivers CRUSHING Blow To Democrat Agenda With 52-46 Vote
March 8, 2019 Martin

The Republican-controlled Senate confirmed another judge to serve a lifetime appointment on a prominent court, and Democrats are furious.

The Senate voted 52-46 this week to confirm Eric Murphy to the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.

The confirmation is significant because it gives President Donald Trump another young, conservative judge a lifetime appointment on a critical appeals court.

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/boom-senate-votes-52-46-for-another-major-confirmation-and-dems-furious/?utm_source=patriots&utm_medium=email
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 11:01:13 am by rangerrebew »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
GREAT news!

Let's see how many NT's show up to whine.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline RetBobbyMI

Only one? Ole Mitch needs to work more.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is, in Joe Biteme's words, an "effin big deal."  Getting a conservative on that court is as important as the Ninth Circus.  The Sixth gets overturned as much (or more) than the Ninth.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Our President is paving a path forward for millennial conservatives to travel.

This pleases me.

List of federal judges appointed by Donald Trump
Wikipedia

This is a comprehensive list of all Article III and Article IV United States federal judges appointed by Donald Trump during his presidency, as well as a partial list of Article I federal judicial appointments, excluding appointments to the District of Columbia judiciary.[1]

As of March 7, 2019, the United States Senate has confirmed 89 Article III judges nominated by President Trump, including 2 Associate Justices of the Supreme Court of the United States, 34 judges for the United States Courts of Appeals, 53 judges for the United States District Courts, and 0 judges for the United States Court of International Trade.[2] There are currently 60 nominations to Article III courts awaiting Senate action, including 8 for the Courts of Appeals, 50 for the District Courts, and 2 for the Court of International Trade.[3] There are currently 11 vacancies on the U.S. Courts of Appeals, 129 vacancies on the U.S. District Courts, 3 vacancies on the U.S. Court of International Trade,[3] and 14 announced federal judicial vacancies that will occur before the end of Trump's first term (1 for the Courts of Appeals and 13 for District Courts).[4] Trump has not made any recess appointments to the federal courts.

In terms of Article I courts, as of March 5, 2019, the Senate has confirmed 7 judges nominated by Trump, including 2 for the United States Tax Court, 4 for the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims, and 1 for the United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces. There are currently 9 nominations to Article I courts awaiting Senate action, including 4 for the United States Court of Federal Claims, 4 for the Tax Court, and 1 for the United States Court of Military Commission Review. Trump designated Susan G. Braden and Margaret M. Sweeney as chief judges of the Court of Federal Claims.

In terms of Article IV territorial courts, Trump has not made any appointments or elevated any judges to the position of chief judge.

List of the judges presented here:  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_judges_appointed_by_Donald_Trump

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Our President is paving a path forward for millennial conservatives to travel.

This pleases me.

It pleases me as well.  In this particular area the President has done great work and it would have been much better already if the slugs in the Senate had quit letting the Dems slow roll things for as long as they did.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I would not get too happy with the judges selected.  Who is to say they aren't NWO slugs?  When America awakens to what is going on, and that remains doubtful, these judges will determine what and how things are judged.  Frankly, I trust no one in politics, and the very last people I trust are the stinking lying lawyers.

Offline RetBobbyMI

89 approved in 2 years and 60 waiting.  That will take ole Mitch a while to waddle through.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

There's been a lot of activity aimed at the Ninth Circuit:

The President's working on this (and so is McConnell) @Smokin Joe  :cool:

Voted in by the full Senate:
Mark J. Bennett  Ninth 
Ryan D. Nelson  Ninth
Eric D. Miller  Ninth 

Up next for full Senate Vote:
Bridget Shelton Bade  Ninth 

Now before the Senate Judiciary Committee:
Daniel Aaron Bress  Ninth   
Daniel P. Collins  Ninth 
Kenneth K. Lee  Ninth 

Re: BOOM: Senate Delivers CRUSHING Blow To Democrat Agenda With 52-46 Vote
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2019, 12:03:02 am »
Good news on the Third Circuit, too ....

Alex Behzade‏ @ABPatriotWriter 

TRUMP JUDGES - Fellow patriots, today is a great day in our fight to rescue our courts. The Senate confirmed Paul Matey today, flipping the 3rd Circuit to conservative majority! @realDonaldTrump is succeeding! #MAGA #Winning

1:07 PM - 12 Mar 2019

https://twitter.com/ABPatriotWriter/status/1105561029730164738

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: BOOM: Senate Delivers CRUSHING Blow To Democrat Agenda With 52-46 Vote
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2019, 01:36:52 am »
I would not get too happy with the judges selected.  Who is to say they aren't NWO slugs?  When America awakens to what is going on, and that remains doubtful, these judges will determine what and how things are judged.  Frankly, I trust no one in politics, and the very last people I trust are the stinking lying lawyers.

The truth of the matter is nobody knows either way.  Republicans have a history of getting shafted, though.  See:  John Roberts.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: