Author Topic: House Dems to push Pelosi for vote on bill that would allow federal funding of abortion  (Read 124 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
House Dems to push Pelosi for vote on bill that would allow federal funding of abortion
By Jessie Hellmann - 03/12/19 01:19 PM EDT

Abortion rights leaders in Congress will ask House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to hold a vote on a bill that would allow federal funding of abortion.

The bill would repeal a long-standing ban on abortion coverage in federal health programs like Medicaid.

"It's just important as we move forward that we pass legislation that honors women's reproductive health and their decisions rather than punishing poor women and federal employees," said Rep. Diana DeGette (D-Colo.), a sponsor of the bill and co-chair of the Congressional Pro-Choice Caucus.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/433700-house-dems-to-push-pelosi-for-vote-on-bill-that-would-allow-federal-funding
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
We already fund abortion Federally.  Planned Parenthood is fully funded.  But abortion is not health care.  Its death care.
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
- Martin Luther King

Profound statement.  What if we believed in our Constitution and Bill of Rights?  To believe that every man and woman is created equal?  That the Almighty God created!  That Americans should be judged by their character not their skin color.  Why do we still judge people by the color of their skin?  Why do we have Affirmative Action?  Why do employers discriminate by race?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf