Author Topic: The Dumbest Tweet of his Career? "Airplanes are becoming far too complex to fly...."  (Read 2833 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Mr. ATMs are bad and hurting all 57 states was just as dumb. He just said it with his nose higher in the air.

Yes, but the Media puffed him up to keep him looking sharp, even though he really is as dumb as a box of rocks.  Today we have the same Media making every effort to make a President look stupid.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Thank you for proving your ignorance of modern electronics. Muslim?

I hope you are the first doufous to be a passenger in "pilotless plane" bubba.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Except even with a few of the recent tragedies (which cause hasn't been identified so we have no clue if it is 'complexity'), statistics continue to show that air travel and aircraft are getting safer and less dangerous. That technology he complains about, is what is making it safer...

..but don't let that get in the way of getting people scared and fired up over something that has virtually zero probability of impacting them.

The lengths the pro-Orange brigade will take to defend this clown is getting more innovative every day.  Almost entertainment by itself.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Bill Cipher

I’m sure there have been plenty dumber. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I’m sure there have been plenty dumber.

I am too.   :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Yes, but the Media puffed him up to keep him looking sharp, even though he really is as dumb as a box of rocks.  Today we have the same Media making every effort to make a President look stupid.   :shrug:

That’s true, but he had sense enough to walk away from it and not grab the nearest Twitter shovel to keep digging the hole.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
donny  should stick to stupid photo ops..

between TIM APPLE...his PLANE rampage and PRESIDENTIAL HARRSSMENT....HES BTING IN THE HIGH NEGATIVE NUMBERS

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

That’s true, but he had sense enough to walk away from it and not grab the nearest Twitter shovel to keep digging the hole.

@edpc

Hello! What part is it of him NOT being a professional politician is it that you goobers have such a hard time understanding? He grew up in and lived in a world his whole life where you either stand up for yourself against all charges or nobody will do business with you. Somebody slams him,he slams them back.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

between TIM APPLE...his PLANE rampage and PRESIDENTIAL HARRSSMENT....HES BTING IN THE HIGH NEGATIVE NUMBERS

Is that your pic, Mikey?  It's funny!
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
By the end of thi dfay.  Sen. Cruz called for the planes to be grounded.

Trump had the right subject, upon which the day's headlines were based. And everybody's fave guy is on the same wavelength.

Meanwhile mindless jabber among #nevertrumps occupies this forum.

Often wrong, usually wrong, too busy running at the mouths, to realize it.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Some years ago The Mythbusters did an episode on landing jet airliners.  First, without any previous flying experience for any of them, both Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman, using a simulator,  successfully landed a jet airliner thanks to the plane's advanced computer guidance system.
Next, they tried to land one without the computer guidance system. They both crashed.
Statistics prove that traveling by commercial airliners is far safer than it was even twenty years ago.
Worldwide, and especially in the U.S., deaths from airliner crashes have become extremely rare.
However, in the U.S. alone about 400-500 people die annually in small plane crashes. So if your friend the doctor asks if you want to go on a trip with him the pilot in his small plane, maybe you should think twice about it.  Great professionals don't necessarily make great airplane pilots.
The same phenomenon was observed after Harley-Davidson was listed on the NYSE. Suddenly there was a whole crop of people with shiny and designer leathers riding full dress motorcycles they couldn't turn around in the Walmart parking lot.

Just because you can write the check, doesn't mean you know how to drive it.

An instinctive feel for the vehicle is important, knowledge of how it works goes with that, and helps overcome the things which are counterintuitive that will get you killed.  The farther we step away from that ability to 'fly by the seat of our pants', in both technology and the human factor, the less capable we become.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Holy crap, Mikey, that's Mary Poppins stuff, not even a Curtiss Jenny...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

You're back! You're the funniest poster here, man!

Offline aligncare

By the end of thi dfay.  Sen. Cruz called for the planes to be grounded.

Trump had the right subject, upon which the day's headlines were based. And everybody's fave guy is on the same wavelength.

Meanwhile mindless jabber among #nevertrumps occupies this forum.

Often wrong, usually wrong, too busy running at the mouths, to realize it.

@truth_seeker

Yeah, but nevers have so little left they can hang onto. Mueller’s witch hunt is a bust, Nadler’s inquisition is a joke and Adam the “Ant” Schiff will soon be committed to Bellevue for his own safety.

NeverTrumpers need their drive-by insults.

Offline aligncare

You're back! You're the funniest poster here, man!

Don’t encourage him. He may never leave.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

No it's not @Cyber Liberty  In case you don't know this, it's insulting to the dwindling number of Trump supporters you have left on the forum.  Why are you piling on?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No it's not @Cyber Liberty  In case you don't know this, it's insulting to the dwindling number of Trump supporters you have left on the forum.  Why are you piling on?

I forgot the /s.

That one really hates me, so I don't think he missed it...
I will NOT comply.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

I think that's really funny @Meshuge Mikey! Pay no attention to the  whiners that can't stand any dissent of Trump no matter how funny, it's almost like being stuck in room with a bunch of Obama-ites.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

To not worship is

Offline NavyCanDo

Some years ago The Mythbusters did an episode on landing jet airliners.  First, without any previous flying experience for any of them, both Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman, using a simulator,  successfully landed a jet airliner thanks to the plane's advanced computer guidance system.
Next, they tried to land one without the computer guidance system. They both crashed.
Statistics prove that traveling by commercial airliners is far safer than it was even twenty years ago.
Worldwide, and especially in the U.S., deaths from airliner crashes have become extremely rare.
However, in the U.S. alone about 400-500 people die annually in small plane crashes. So if your friend the doctor asks if you want to go on a trip with him the pilot in his small plane, maybe you should think twice about it.  Great professionals don't necessarily make great airplane pilots.

Well said. Having flown Boeing flight simulators myself  I agree. Trump is wrong, they have not become too complex to fly. Quite the opposite. And why like you said, plan crashes have become a very rare thing.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump

my pic?  it's my banner i post several such masterworks everyday on donny trumps psychotic twitter feed

i get a few death threats now and then but its no big deal

this is another is  series of verbatim  quotes from Mrs Trumps Little Guy!!

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
I think that's really funny @Meshuge Mikey! Pay no attention to the  whiners that can't stand any dissent of Trump no matter how funny, it's almost like being stuck in room with a bunch of Obama-ites.

THANKS   

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
my pic?  it's my banner i post several such masterworks everyday on donny trumps psychotic twitter feed

i get a few death threats now and then but its no big deal

this is another is  series of verbatim  quotes from Mrs Trumps Little Guy!!

@Meshuge Mikey

More the pity I got thrown off your Bookface page, Zuck.  Repeatedly.  For not posting, I assume.
I will NOT comply.