Author Topic: While everyone sleeps, the courts are abolishing all immigration enforcement  (Read 746 times)

rangerrebew

While everyone sleeps, the courts are abolishing all immigration enforcement

March 11, 2019

Daniel Horowitz

Congress could never get away with creating constitutional rights for illegal aliens to remain here, yet a single lower court just did so on Thursday. And where Congress would face deep reprisal in the next election, faceless judges will never feel the heat.

Conservatives fear that extreme Democrats might actually abolish ICE and all immigration enforcement, but the lower courts are already systematically abolishing ICE’s authority, nullifying immigration enforcement statutes, violating separation of powers, and constantly increasing the wave of bogus asylum-seekers that they originally spawned with other radical rulings. The latest ruling from the Ninth Circuit demonstrates that unless Republicans and the president begin pushing back against these radical judges and delegitimizing their rulings, Democrats will get everything they want withoutever facing electoral backlash or even the need to win elections.

https://www.conservativereview.com/n...n-enforcement/

Offline thackney

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'm not going to worry if "the links" work or not.

But I AM worried about the future.
If things at the border don't change soon, the battle (and the country) will be lost.

Offline thackney

I'm not going to worry if "the links" work or not.

What is the point of posting a brief excerpt for discussion about an article others cannot get to?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What is the point of posting a brief excerpt for discussion about an article others cannot get to?

Since the articles are usually worth reading I Goggle the title and post the fixed link.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline thackney

Since the articles are usually worth reading I Goggle the title and post the fixed link.

Shame the guy posting the original article does not do the same.  At least now it only happens couple time every few days.  It used to be this way half a dozen times a day.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ranger has posted 86,411 articles, as of now.  Even more than Nancy.  If I can help him out by fixing the occasional link I'll gladly do it.

I'd still like to know why the URLs get truncated like that.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline thackney

Ranger has posted 86,411 articles, as of now.  Even more than Nancy.  If I can help him out by fixing the occasional link I'll gladly do it.

I'd still like to know why the URLs get truncated like that.   :shrug:

Because they are copied and pasted from other forums that truncate the display of the link.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Because they are copied and pasted from other forums that truncate the display of the link.

Ah!  Poaching.  I've done that...
I will NOT comply.

Offline thackney

Ah!  Poaching.  I've done that...

No problems with finding the articles anywhere.  But I hope you use a working link....

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No problems with finding the articles anywhere.  But I hope you use a working link....

I don't post that many articles, so I have the time to test the links before posting.   :shrug:

Like I said, he posts so many articles that help TBR that I don't mind fixing them when I see them.  If you hit "Report to Mod" when you see them it would be a help....
I will NOT comply.