Author Topic: Trump told John Kelly to push Jared and Ivanka out of the White House, new book says  (Read 477 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump told John Kelly to push Jared and Ivanka out of the White House, new book says
by Caitlin Yilek
 | March 12, 2019 10:17 AM

President Trump directed his then-chief of staff John Kelly to “get rid of” his daughter Ivanka Trump and son-in-law Jared Kushner, both advisers to the president, from the White House, according to a forthcoming book.

“Get rid of my kids; get them back to New York,” the president told Kelly, author Vicky Ward reports in “Kushner Inc.,” which is set to be released March 19.

Trump grew frustrated that his daughter and Kushner “didn’t know how to play the game” and sparked bad press, according to the New York Times, which reported the contents of the book.

Kelly told the president it would be hard to fire his family members, but the two agreed to make life difficult for them in hopes that it would encourage them to resign.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-told-john-kelly-to-push-jared-and-ivanka-out-of-the-white-house-new-book-says
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

I'm gonna bet this story is phony.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I'm gonna bet this story is phony.

I think you're right.

Offline mountaineer

Just a little hard to believe.   *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org