Author Topic: Judicial Watch Uncovers DOJ Records Showing Numerous Bruce Ohr Communications with Fusion GPS and Ch  (Read 409 times)

rangerrebew

Judicial Watch Uncovers DOJ Records Showing Numerous Bruce Ohr Communications with Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele

MARCH 07, 2019

Ohr Repeatedly Thanked Steele for ‘Updates’ and Assures Steele he will ‘Pass this [Information] along to my Colleagues’ 

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today it received 339 pages of heavily redacted records from the U.S. Department of Justice which reveal that former Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr remained in regular contact with former British spy and Fusion GPS contractor Christopher Steele after Steele was terminated by the FBI in November 2016 for revealing to the media his position as an FBI confidential informant.

The records show that Ohr served as a go-between for Steele by passing along information to “his colleagues” on matters relating to Steele’s activities. Ohr also set up meetings with Steele, regularly talked to him on the telephone and provided him assistance in dealing with situations Steele was confronting with the media.

Judicial Watch obtained the records through a March 2018 Freedom of Information Act lawsuit filed after the Justice Department failed to respond a December 2017 request Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:18-cv-00490)). The lawsuit seeks:

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-uncovers-doj-records-showing-numerous-bruce-ohr-communications-with-fusion-gps-and-christopher-steele/?utm_source=deployer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=on+the+air&utm_term=members&utm_content=20190312132726
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 01:30:26 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline skeeter

Never mind this. Have you heard Trump called Tim Cook Tim Apple?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Never mind this. Have you heard Trump called Tim Cook Tim Apple?

888high58888

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Nothing to see here!  Move along now!

11 Key Things Inside The House Interview With Spygate Figure Bruce Ohr

Yes! It's long but damned well worth your time to read!

@Free Vulcan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

@Free Vulcan

I think Ohr is lying thru his teeth about the level of his involvement, nonetheless it's very damning for the swamp players.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I think Ohr is lying thru his teeth about the level of his involvement, nonetheless it's very damning for the swamp players.

OH yeah!  He's playing CYA big time, but as you say, it's still a pretty good roadmap to what they were doing.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

@Free Vulcan
Thanks for the ping, @Bigun

I'm despairing of ever seeing justice in this case. If the prosecutorial ball hasn't gotten rolling by now, given what we already know, it never will.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Thanks for the ping, @Bigun

I'm despairing of ever seeing justice in this case. If the prosecutorial ball hasn't gotten rolling by now, given what we already know, it never will.

Sigh!  @skeeter my heart so wants you to be wrong but my head keeps telling me you're not. Hell! We can't get ten people here to discuss anything seriously!

« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 09:04:54 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien