Author Topic: Police Arrest Transgender Woman In Bronx Pepper Spray Attack, Links To More Hate Crimes Being Inves  (Read 587 times)

rangerrebew

Police Arrest Transgender Woman In Bronx Pepper Spray Attack, Links To More Hate Crimes Being Investigated
March 9, 2019 at 11:59 pm

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Police on Saturday arrested a transgender woman they say attacked a white couple in the Bronx and may be behind a series of attacks in upper Manhattan as well.

Investigators say the transgender suspect, who is black, confronted a couple on E. 187th Street near Crotona Avenue in the Bronx. The attacker allegedly approached the couple and asked the woman if she was white before pepper spraying her.

The couple was too afraid to show their faces on camera, but tearfully described what happened in an exclusive interview with CBS2.

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2019/03/09/manhattan-harlem-pepper-spray-attack/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Why is a man dressed up like a woman a "transgender woman"?  He's trans and he's a man - which make a transgender man.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Why is a man dressed up like a woman a "transgender woman"?  He's trans and he's a man - which make a transgender man.

I was thinking that same thing...it's hard to tell what's in the style book anymore.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I was thinking that same thing...it's hard to tell what's in the style book anymore.

And, of course it is to reinforce the idea that he is actually a woman trapped in a male body.  So, if you and I use the phrase "transgender woman" to describe a man, we are participating in the propaganda.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And, of course it is to reinforce the idea that he is actually a woman trapped in a male body.  So, if you and I use the phrase "transgender woman" to describe a man, we are participating in the propaganda.

Which is why I don't use that phrase.  It muddies the Language, and I prefer clarity, in words and thought.  If I have to ask, "What does this mean?" when I read something, the writer has failed.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline verga

I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Polly Ticks

Which is why I don't use that phrase.  It muddies the Language, and I prefer clarity, in words and thought.  If I have to ask, "What does this mean?" when I read something, the writer has failed.

These days, I think it actually means you're not "woke" enough.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
These days, I think it actually means you're not "woke" enough.

Yeah, probably.  That just makes me want to poke them in the eye with two fingers instead of just the one. 9999hair out0000
I will NOT comply.

Offline Polly Ticks

Yeah, probably.  That just makes me want to poke them in the eye with two fingers instead of just the one. 9999hair out0000

I respect that.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Transvestite used to be the more accurate term.

Transgender were people who'd had their genitals surgically mutilated.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com