Author Topic: Mueller probe being funded through September: report  (Read 918 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mueller probe being funded through September: report
« on: March 12, 2019, 01:41:24 am »
Mueller probe being funded through September: report
By Justin Wise - 03/11/19 08:28 PM EDT

Special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election interference and whether the Trump campaign colluded with the Kremlin is reportedly being funded through the end of September.

Reuters, citing three U.S. officials familiar, reported on the matter on Monday, noting that the special counsel office's funding was not addressed in the White House and Justice Department's new budget requests. The officials told the news outlet that Mueller's team is still being funded by the U.S. Treasury under specific regulations administered by the Department of Justice.

“The Special Counsel is funded by the Independent Counsel appropriation, a permanent indefinite appropriation established in the Department’s 1988 Appropriations Act,” a Justice Department spokesman said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/433591-mueller-probe-being-funded-through-september-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline conservativevoter

Re: Mueller probe being funded through September: report
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2019, 07:27:48 pm »
Wasn't this whole report a case of putting the cart before the horse?  Really... just how many times is a criminal investigation begun BEFORE a crime has been founded?  Don't investigations take place after a crime, not before one has occurred?

Why was this episode handled so differently?  oh... wait a sec.  It was done because it was to harass and attempt to embarrass one DJT!

Would appointing a special prosecutor be the best way for the courts to find out the how and why as Lindsey Graham suggested?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2019, 07:59:34 pm »
@conservativevoter

A gentle reminder of what you are dealing with in Robert Mueller.  And welcome to TBR!

Mueller and the political assassination of Ted Stevens
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 08:01:16 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2019, 08:33:45 pm »
Mueller and the political assassination of Ted Stevens

You realize the prosecutors are under the auspice of the Attorney General, who was Holder, right?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2019, 08:59:58 pm »
The whole Mueller circus is so freakin' stupid. It is so ridiculous. And it will never ever end, regardless of the dozens of articles which come out every week claiming that he is wrapping up.

This fiasco is Mueller's retirement plan. He plans to "investigate" for the rest of his life.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2019, 09:09:52 pm »
   Welcome to TBR @conservativevoter
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2019, 09:45:56 pm »
The whole Mueller circus is so freakin' stupid. It is so ridiculous. And it will never ever end, regardless of the dozens of articles which come out every week claiming that he is wrapping up.

This fiasco is Mueller's retirement plan. He plans to "investigate" for the rest of his life.

Like Lawrence Walsh's fiasco Mueller's 'investigation' will continue until there is nothing more to be politically gained.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2019, 09:47:14 pm »

You realize the prosecutors are under the auspice of the Attorney General, who was Holder, right?

Holder had zero interest in getting a Republican out of office.  It would be wrong.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2019, 09:54:10 pm »

Yes I do, and consider Mueller to be another member of the Clinton cabal just like Eric "The Red" Holder.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 10:06:11 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2019, 10:02:26 pm »
Muller commentary aside, this is kind of a funny story in that all it is saying is that they at budgeted through the current budget cycle - which everything in DC is budgeted through the current budget cycle (Defense aside).

Offline edpc

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2019, 10:03:05 pm »
FFS..... *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2019, 10:14:31 pm »

Not everybody thinks Mueller is the "straight shooter" we were promised.  A few people don't trust him at all.  Shocking.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2019, 10:19:38 pm »

Yeah!  It's unbelievable that some still think they can trust that worthless SOB!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2019, 10:31:03 pm »
The Gov and all it's investigations, programs etc is funded from Oct-Sept....so yes the Mueller investigation is still funded until it expires on Oct 1st...unless, of course it is not re-funded... 9999hair out0000
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2019, 11:32:26 pm »
Not everybody thinks Mueller is the "straight shooter" we were promised.  A few people don't trust him at all.  Shocking.

No, just people like the current AG and former WH counsel Ty Cobb do. But, what do they know?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 11:37:38 pm by edpc »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2019, 11:34:40 pm »

No, just people like the current AG and former WH counsel Ty Cobb do.

And, being human,  they can be wrong as well.  They can also be disagreed with and I definitely do here.

- J. R. R. Tolkien