Author Topic: Sarah Sanders Responds to Omar's Anti-Semitic Remarks at Briefing  (Read 637 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Sarah Sanders Responds to Omar's Anti-Semitic Remarks at Briefing
By Bowen Xiao

White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders accused Democrats of not publicly condemning Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D-Minn.) recent anti-Semitic remarks in a March 11 press briefing.

In the roughly 15 minute conference, Sanders compared President Donald Trump’s readiness to condemn neo-Nazis in Charlottesville with the Democrats’ apparent reluctance to directly address the issue of anti-Semitism.

“The President has condemned neo-Nazis and called them by name, which is what we are asking Democrats to do when they see the same type of hatred,” she said.

Read more at: https://www.theepochtimes.com/sarah-sanders-responds-to-omars-anti-semetic-remarks-at-briefing_2833592.html

100% Fed up take:
SARAH SANDERS Puts Dem Activist Jim Acosta In His Place: “Democrats are comfortable ripping babies straight from a mother’s womb or killing a baby after birth” But Won’t Condemn Anti-Semitic Comments By Omar [VIDEO]
Mar 11, 2019
https://100percentfedup.com/video-sarah-sanders-puts-democrat-activist-jim-acosta-in-his-place-democrats-are-comfortable-ripping-babies-straight-from-a-mothers-womb-or-killing-a-baby-after-birth-but/

Wasn't Sarah going to step down? She's still there and I'm glad. She's the best.

What if the talk of a woman candidate for Prez. was Sarah and not Nikki so much. Maybe Sarah doesn't have that easy likeability but she has great answers.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 12:41:21 am by TomSea »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Sarah Sanders Responds to Omar's Anti-Semitic Remarks at Briefing
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 01:22:57 am »
She is good, and one tough lady.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 02:38:50 am »
She is good, and one tough lady.
I think of Maggie Thatcher, my heroine.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline verga

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 03:12:21 pm »
How long will it be before the Jewish population realized that the Demoncrat party does not, will not, can not, support them or Israel and Israel's right to exist.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2019, 11:23:21 pm »
I've posted before (and stand by my belief) that women should not hold positions of power in government.

But Ms. Sanders could be one of the exceptions that proves the rule.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2019, 12:57:01 am »
I've posted before (and stand by my belief) that women should not hold positions of power in government.

But Ms. Sanders could be one of the exceptions that proves the rule.

*****rollingeyes*****

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2019, 02:30:28 am »
How long will it be before the Jewish population realized that the Demoncrat party does not, will not, can not, support them or Israel and Israel's right to exist.

Never.  Rat American Jews despise themselves, and could not care less about Israel.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: