Author Topic: Pelosi against impeaching Trump: ‘He’s just not worth it’  (Read 593 times)

Offline bilo

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said she now firmly stands against impeaching President Trump because it would be too divisive.

“I’m not for impeachment,” Pelosi told the Washington Post in an interview published Monday. “Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country. And he’s just not worth it.”

Despite her opposition to impeaching Trump, she called the president “ethically unfit,” "intellectually unfit,” and “curiosity-wise unfit.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/pelosi-against-impeaching-trump-hes-just-not-worth-it
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

She's probably seen the polling data that the country is starting to see how radical the Rats are and the country is getting more than a little nervous.

Offline aligncare

I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country. And he’s just not worth it.”

Polit-Speak translation: We’ll be swept away in the next election if democrats try to impeach Trump.

She’s evil, not stupid.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Polit-Speak translation: We’ll be swept away in the next election if democrats try to impeach Trump.

She’s evil, not stupid.

That is my take also.   Can she herd the feral cats in her party is the question.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline aligncare

She's probably seen the polling data that the country is starting to see how radical the Rats are and the country is getting more than a little nervous.

Remember how Bill Clinton’s support shot up after he was impeached? Same will apply here.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

She’s evil, not stupid.

Yep.

Offline bilo

That is my take also.   Can she herd the feral cats in her party is the question.

Nope. They will push for impeachment, but the majority of the party won't.

Offline bilo

Remember how Bill Clinton’s support shot up after he was impeached? Same will apply here.

I don't disagree, but they key difference would be the media. They will back the lunatic left all the way off the cliff. I think the American people though won't buy into it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She obviously has been informed that it will never happen if she tries,so she is desperately trying to back away from it now before she has an explaining to do.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Pelosi is not a dummy.  She can clearly see Trump self destructing.  His taking the position of declaring we need more foreign low cost workers is in direct opposition to his base.  He just lost the blue collar worker with that nonsense, and everyone that has had the privilege of working with the folks from India on systems development.

Trump's failure to eliminate the H1-b Visa Program and now embrace the NEED for more foerign workers just cost him 2020.  She is astute to know that.

For the same reasons I would like to see AOC stay in Congress for the next 50 years, she wants Trump right where he is, because he is now betraying his base.

He lost my vote.  The door is wide open for a challenger on the Republican side now.  He has become a puppet for the NWO pukes.  What a fool!

Offline skeeter

Obviously she says this.

Of course the House is aiming at impeachment. Problem is they have no grounds to do so.

Naturally Pelosi doesn't want voters to have the impression the 'rats are determined to impeach before they can scrape together a reason.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Maybe she's gotten leaked info on the contents of the Mueller report and is trying to soften the blow to her caucus and base.

If the base is really unhappy with Mueller's finding and her walking away from impeachment, she can always put the Schiff investigations front and center.

This will probably turn out to be an intermission. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

The truth is she has no control over this monster.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 11:56:52 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She obviously has been informed that it will never happen if she tries,so she is desperately trying to back away from it now before she has an explaining to do.

See where the herd is going, then get out in front while pretending to lead it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

See where the herd is going, then get out in front while pretending to lead it.

She's in a win-win position.  If the impeachment fury cools, she can say she's the reason.

If the impeachment fury stays hot, she can always say "I didn't want to do this .... but the evidence (from Schiff) is overwhelming"

Evil can't survive without being smart. 

Offline libertybele

Pelosi is not a dummy.  She can clearly see Trump self destructing.  His taking the position of declaring we need more foreign low cost workers is in direct opposition to his base.  He just lost the blue collar worker with that nonsense, and everyone that has had the privilege of working with the folks from India on systems development.

Trump's failure to eliminate the H1-b Visa Program and now embrace the NEED for more foerign workers just cost him 2020.  She is astute to know that.

For the same reasons I would like to see AOC stay in Congress for the next 50 years, she wants Trump right where he is, because he is now betraying his base.

He lost my vote.  The door is wide open for a challenger on the Republican side now.  He has become a puppet for the NWO pukes.  What a fool!

https://www.constitutionparty.com/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

She's in a win-win position.  If the impeachment fury cools, she can say she's the reason.

If the impeachment fury stays hot, she can always say "I didn't want to do this .... but the evidence (from Schiff) is overwhelming"

Evil can't survive without being smart.

Go Nadler has already told journalists the rats can't just pursue impeachment, they first have to convince enough voters that Democrats are not "just trying to steal" the last election. This is a strategy.