Author Topic: While everyone sleeps, the courts are abolishing all immigration enforcement  (Read 678 times)

Offline libertybele

While everyone sleeps, the courts are abolishing all immigration enforcement

Congress could never get away with creating constitutional rights for illegal aliens to remain here, yet a single lower court just did so on Thursday. And where Congress would face deep reprisal in the next election, faceless judges will never feel the heat.

Conservatives fear that extreme Democrats might actually abolish ICE and all immigration enforcement, but the lower courts are already systematically abolishing ICE’s authority, nullifying immigration enforcement statutes, violating separation of powers, and constantly increasing the wave of bogus asylum-seekers that they originally spawned with other radical rulings. The latest ruling from the Ninth Circuit demonstrates that unless Republicans and the president begin pushing back against these radical judges and delegitimizing their rulings, Democrats will get everything they want without ever facing electoral backlash or even the need to win elections.............

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/everyone-sleeps-courts-abolishing-immigration-enforcement/

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How did I know the 9th circus was at it again. The enemy within.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

How did I know the 9th circus was at it again. The enemy within. 

The President's working on this (and so is McConnell) @Smokin Joe  :cool:

Voted in by the full Senate:
Mark J. Bennett  Ninth 
Ryan D. Nelson  Ninth
Eric D. Miller  Ninth 

Up next for full Senate Vote:
Bridget Shelton Bade  Ninth 

Now before the Senate Judiciary Committee:
Daniel Aaron Bress  Ninth   
Daniel P. Collins  Ninth 
Kenneth K. Lee  Ninth 

Online Smokin Joe

The President's working on this (and so is McConnell) @Smokin Joe  :cool:

Voted in by the full Senate:
Mark J. Bennett  Ninth 
Ryan D. Nelson  Ninth
Eric D. Miller  Ninth 

Up next for full Senate Vote:
Bridget Shelton Bade  Ninth 

Now before the Senate Judiciary Committee:
Daniel Aaron Bress  Ninth   
Daniel P. Collins  Ninth 
Kenneth K. Lee  Ninth
Nice start, but there are 23 active and another 20 senior judges on the Ninth. There is a long way to go yet.
Twenty five of them were Carter, Clinton, or Obama appointees.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 03:23:30 am by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Nice start, but there are 23 active and another 20 senior judges on the Ninth. There is a long way to go yet.
Twenty five of them were Carter, Clinton, or Obama appointees.

Well maybe you should go out there and convince them to retire @Smokin Joe   You'd sure be a hero around these parts.   happy77

Online Smokin Joe

Well maybe you should go out there and convince them to retire @Smokin Joe   You'd sure be a hero around these parts.   happy77
Sorry, dear. I'm still busy doing the geology on oil rigs.

C S Lewis

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

While everyone sleeps, the courts are abolishing all immigration enforcement

Congress could never get away with creating constitutional rights for illegal aliens to remain here, yet a single lower court just did so on Thursday. And where Congress would face deep reprisal in the next election, faceless judges will never feel the heat.

Conservatives fear that extreme Democrats might actually abolish ICE and all immigration enforcement, but the lower courts are already systematically abolishing ICE’s authority, nullifying immigration enforcement statutes, violating separation of powers, and constantly increasing the wave of bogus asylum-seekers that they originally spawned with other radical rulings. The latest ruling from the Ninth Circuit demonstrates that unless Republicans and the president begin pushing back against these radical judges and delegitimizing their rulings, Democrats will get everything they want without ever facing electoral backlash or even the need to win elections.............

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/everyone-sleeps-courts-abolishing-immigration-enforcement/

Politics is the art of the possible.  If you prove precedent is not an example of forethought, then it is just anything can happen Wednesday.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqPtbO9qPfY

Sorry, dear. I'm still busy doing the geology on oil rigs.

Wow.  Is this true @Smokin Joe

Online Smokin Joe

Wow.  Is this true @Smokin Joe
Yep. Since 1979...Eight states and counting, well over 200 wells.

C S Lewis