Author Topic: Hillary Clinton's Arkansas law license reinstated  (Read 1460 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton's Arkansas law license reinstated
« on: March 11, 2019, 04:19:06 pm »
 Hillary Clinton's Arkansas law license reinstated
Posted By Max Brantley on Sun, Mar 10, 2019 at 10:20 AM

Hillary Clinton's Arkansas law license has been reinstated after 17 years of suspension. No word as yet on the significance of that.

A recent routine notice of reinstatements and suspensions by the Arkansas Continuing Legal Education Board said Clinton was one of several lawyers reinstated by the board at a meeting March 4 after payment of a reinstatement fee. Another familiar name on the list was that of Rodney Slater, Transportation secretary during the Clinton administration. He was reinstated March 5.

Clinton's license was suspended in March 2002 for failure to complete continuing education requirements. Having been admitted to the bar more than 40 years ago (she was admitted to the Arkansas bar in October 1973) and also being older than 70, she's no longer required under Arkansas rules to meet CLE requirements.

more
https://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog/archives/2019/03/10/hillary-clintons-arkansas-law-license-reinstated
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Hillary Clinton's Arkansas law license reinstated
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 04:25:45 pm »
The Rose Law Firm was unavailable for comment.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 04:52:42 pm »
She should be a resident at the graybar hotel!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 04:59:03 pm »
 :2popcorn:
The Rose Law Firm was unavailable for comment.

.....so was Vince Foster
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2019, 06:45:26 pm »
Good. She's probably been looking for ways to occupy her time. Now she can move to Ft. Smith and open up a little law practice.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 02:19:54 pm »
Sounds like entrapment.

Give her Any opportunity to break a law, . . . .
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline musiclady

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 02:24:48 pm »
Wait a minute!   Her license was suspended in 2002 because she didn't complete continuing education requirements, and now 17 years later, with no continuing education credits in the mean time, she's reinstated because she's 70?

Does this make sense to anyone who thinks lawyers should know what they're doing?  She doesn't know diddly squat about current law.

Sheesh!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2019, 02:25:48 pm »
Here's a theory:
... The former first lady has had her license suspended for the past 17 years, due to not completing new education requirements.

However since Hillary was admitted to the bar over 40 years ago and is herself older than 70, she no longer needs to meet CLE requirements. This means that Hillary was only asked to pay a simple reinstatement fee to once again practice law in the United States.

With Hillary herself claiming that she will not run for president in 2020, it begs the question of what she intends to do with the reinstated license. Could she be planning to make use of attorney client privileges in the future?
http://thepoliticalpatriot.com/2019/03/12/why-did-hillary-just-reactivate-her-law-license/

Offline musiclady

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2019, 02:29:48 pm »
Here's a theory:http://thepoliticalpatriot.com/2019/03/12/why-did-hillary-just-reactivate-her-law-license/

Yeah.......... but it looks like this reinstatement came from the state of Arkansas.

What's wrong with THEM?  What's their motive here?

It seems to me that the rule about being over 70 implies that they have kept up with their education until then and don't need to keep doing it.

She was suspended, and certainly hasn't taken any courses since 2002.  Why do they want this ignoramus back??

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2019, 02:29:52 pm »
Wait a minute!   Her license was suspended in 2002 because she didn't complete continuing education requirements, and now 17 years later, with no continuing education credits in the mean time, she's reinstated because she's 70?

Does this make sense to anyone who thinks lawyers should know what they're doing?  She doesn't know diddly squat about current law.

Sheesh!
http://www.gopbriefing

@musiclady

It doesn't matter. She has a 6 pack of lawyers who do know what they are doing following her everywhere she goes.  She probably wants the law license because it gives her some way to avoid testifying in the future. Plus she will get to charge fees/launder dirty money for legal consulting.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2019, 02:32:02 pm »
http://www.gopbriefing

@musiclady

It doesn't matter. She has a 6 pack of lawyers who do know what they are doing following her everywhere she goes.  She probably wants the law license because it gives her some way to avoid testifying in the future. Plus she will get to charge fees/launder dirty money for legal consulting.

I suppose that's the most logical conclusion.

It's made to look like this came from the Arkansas Law Board, but her corrupt tentacles reach deep into the abyss.  You're most likely right.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2019, 02:55:13 pm »
I suppose that's the most logical conclusion.

It's made to look like this came from the Arkansas Law Board, but her corrupt tentacles reach deep into the abyss.  You're most likely right.

@musiclady

One thing we all know for a fact is she isn't going to use it to open a free legal clinic providing free legal services for anyone pro-American/Pro US Constitution.

It's going to be crooked and it's primarily going to benefit her,or she wouldn't do it.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2019, 03:01:10 pm »
@musiclady

One thing we all know for a fact is she isn't going to use it to open a free legal clinic providing free legal services for anyone pro-American/Pro US Constitution.

It's going to be crooked and it's primarily going to benefit her,or she wouldn't do it.

QFT

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2019, 03:34:03 pm »
 She's getting ready for her appointment to the Supreme Court by the next Democrat president.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2019, 10:36:26 pm »
She's getting ready for her appointment to the Supreme Court by the next Democrat president.

@Polly Ticks

Shame on you for making me start to growl.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2019, 10:48:13 pm »
@Polly Ticks

Shame on you for making me start to growl.

@sneakypete

Channel that into something useful:  Kick Cancer's ass up to its shoulders.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2019, 11:14:05 pm »
@sneakypete

Channel that into something useful:  Kick Cancer's ass up to its shoulders.

@Cyber Liberty

Right now it's hard to tell from one day to the next who is winning. The good news is I have lost 35 lbs so far on the lymphatic diet. Not that I recommend this particular diet plan.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2019, 11:18:58 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Right now it's hard to tell from one day to the next who is winning. The good news is I have lost 35 lbs so far on the lymphatic diet. Not that I recommend this particular diet plan.

@sneakypete

I recall you said it will be some months to see how you are doing.  In lieu of prayers, I urge you on by saying "Kick its ass!"  We may argue from time to time, but we're all with you on this.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2019, 11:39:05 pm »
@sneakypete

I recall you said it will be some months to see how you are doing. 

@Cyber Liberty

The docs seem pleased,and physically I seem to be doing a little better,but the chemo kicks my butt. The surgeon told me before my first session that the chemo would immediately kill half the cancer cells in my body,and that I would start feeling better almost immediately.

Of course,I didn't believe her,but damned if she wasn't right. Started feeling better the very next day,and it got better for a couple more days.

Then the other shoe dropped. Lethargic,confused even more than usual,CRS,and maybe just a tiny bit cranky. Was just starting to get better from that,and right back in the hospital for more surgery. To my chest this time. Had a lung that would fill with 2 quarts of water every 5 days or so,and leave me gasping for breath,and then having to have it tapped and drained again. Went through that 4 times and they decided to take a more serious approach.  I don't understand this,but was told today by the surgeon who did it that she opened my chest and sprayed talcum powder between my lung and my chest cavity and then pumped air into my lung to see if it would stick to the chest wall like it is supposed to. If it didn't,they were going to install a valve and a hose so I could drain it at home. Found out today the talcum powder worked when I went back to see that surgeon again and she told me it worked and all I needed was to have the stitches pulled.

Still not sure she wasn't pulling my leg,but it is now 7 days later and I am breathing good and there is no trace of fluid in that lung.

Talcum powder? Hooda thunk it?

No more appointments this week,but 3 next week. Going to try to mostly lay around and nap. Who knew that cancer would make you tired and listless?

Got another 6 hour chemo session coming up on the 25th,and a shorter one on the 26th. These sessions are great. It's what happens a couple of days after them that you don't want to think about.

Of course,being in my 7th decade of excellence isn't a big help,either. If I had any idea I was going to live this long I would have had more fun and taken more chances when I was younger.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 11:39:45 pm by sneakypete »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2019, 02:05:45 pm »
@sneakypete

I recall you said it will be some months to see how you are doing.  In lieu of prayers, I urge you on by saying "Kick its ass!"  We may argue from time to time, but we're all with you on this.

Amen to that!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2019, 02:42:57 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

The docs seem pleased,and physically I seem to be doing a little better,but the chemo kicks my butt. The surgeon told me before my first session that the chemo would immediately kill half the cancer cells in my body,and that I would start feeling better almost immediately.

Of course,I didn't believe her,but damned if she wasn't right. Started feeling better the very next day,and it got better for a couple more days.

Then the other shoe dropped. Lethargic,confused even more than usual,CRS,and maybe just a tiny bit cranky. Was just starting to get better from that,and right back in the hospital for more surgery. To my chest this time. Had a lung that would fill with 2 quarts of water every 5 days or so,and leave me gasping for breath,and then having to have it tapped and drained again. Went through that 4 times and they decided to take a more serious approach.  I don't understand this,but was told today by the surgeon who did it that she opened my chest and sprayed talcum powder between my lung and my chest cavity and then pumped air into my lung to see if it would stick to the chest wall like it is supposed to. If it didn't,they were going to install a valve and a hose so I could drain it at home. Found out today the talcum powder worked when I went back to see that surgeon again and she told me it worked and all I needed was to have the stitches pulled.

Still not sure she wasn't pulling my leg,but it is now 7 days later and I am breathing good and there is no trace of fluid in that lung.

Talcum powder? Hooda thunk it?

No more appointments this week,but 3 next week. Going to try to mostly lay around and nap. Who knew that cancer would make you tired and listless?

Got another 6 hour chemo session coming up on the 25th,and a shorter one on the 26th. These sessions are great. It's what happens a couple of days after them that you don't want to think about.

Of course,being in my 7th decade of excellence isn't a big help,either. If I had any idea I was going to live this long I would have had more fun and taken more chances when I was younger.

@sneakypete
Healing prayers and thoughts for you.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 02:43:32 pm by austingirl »
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2019, 04:56:24 pm »

Sheesh!
It's just a senior citizen perk in Arkansas, they probably figure there aren't enough grey cells left for continuing education.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2019, 05:18:22 pm »
It's just a senior citizen perk in Arkansas, they probably figure there aren't enough grey cells left for continuing education.

Maybe not, but there are enough to cause mischief.
I will NOT comply.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2019, 09:15:03 pm »

Yes............. but doesn't it assume that continuing ed has taken place up until the age of 70?

I still don't get why the state of Arkansas would let someone whose license was suspended get that licence back without the 17 years of continuing ed up to this point.

I get what Hillary is trying to do, but why is the state letting her get away with it?  I'm guessing other lawyers in Arkansas who have worked to keep their licenses up to date for the last couple of decades aren't too happy about this little charade.   :shrug:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2019, 10:37:03 pm »
If I wanted to be reinstated with the Missouri bar, from which I let my license lapse decades ago, they wouldn't make me complete 25+ years' worth  of CLE, I'm sure.