Author Topic: Proof of Bias? Poll Finds 99% of CNN Viewers Think Trump Lied About Russia  (Read 229 times)

rangerrebew

Proof of Bias? Poll Finds 99% of CNN Viewers Think Trump Lied About Russia
By Kyle Drennen | March 4, 2019 1:05 PM EST

On Sunday’s Meet the Press, host Chuck Todd highlighted a stunning finding from the latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll that 99 percent of CNN viewers believe President Trump has been lying about the Russia investigation. In other words, the cable channel’s biased coverage has been so complete that nearly all of its audience has decided that Trump has lied when denying Russian collusion.     

“‘Has the President been truthful or honest on Russia?’ Among Fox viewers, 84 percent of Fox viewers believe the president has been truthful. Among MSNBC viewers, that’s 21 percent. Among CNN viewers, that’s one percent,” Todd explained. Conversely, 12 percent of Fox viewers, 76 percent of MSNBC viewers, and again, 99 percent of CNN viewers thought the President had lied.

Even left-wing MSNBC viewers were more divided on the subject than CNN watchers.

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2019/03/04/proof-bias-poll-finds-99-cnn-viewers-think-trump-lied-about-russia

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
99 percent of CNN viewers are incapable of having a complete thought.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

So all of the 12 people that watch CNN, 11 believe the president lied about Russia. I’m skeptical of much of what the president is saying.  But I’m not gonna buy what CNN says  without a healthy dose of skepticism, either
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 06:33:37 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Believing he lied doesn't equate to bias nor do those who believe he lied necessarily believe he 'colluded' in the sense that is being pushed.

We do know he lied. Right now, the defense is 'he just had business dealings, like any developer' but not long ago, he completely denied any business dealings whatsoever. This was something he didn't need to lie about, but he did anyway. Having business dealings was not wrong or improper, but he still felt the need to lie about it.

Even the biggest (OK, maybe not Gateway Pundit big.. but up to that point) supporters admit he did lie about this.

Offline Victoria33

Trump lies every day; don't believe anything he says; he lied about Russia and lies every time he opens his mouth.  It matters not what coverage he gets from CNN or any other news channel.  One has to do one's own research.