Author Topic: CAIR: Fire Jeanine Pirro for Remarks About Rep. Omar’s Hijab and Shari’a  (Read 513 times)

rangerrebew

CAIR: Fire Jeanine Pirro for Remarks About Rep. Omar’s Hijab and Shari’a

(CNSNews.com) – The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) is calling on Fox News to fire host Jeanine Pirro – and wants her show’s advertisers boycotted until it does – after Pirro linked Rep. Ilhan Omar’s wearing of a hijab to shari’a (Islamic law), and said that shari’a was “antithetical to the U.S. Constitution.”

CAIR, which calls itself the nation’s biggest Muslim civil rights and advocacy group, claimed Sunday that Pirro in her program the previous night “falsely claimed Omar’s decision to wear hijab is ‘antithetical to the U.S. Constitution.’”

(Pirro in fact said that shari’a, not Omar’s head covering, was “antithetical to the U.S. Constitution.”)

“Such an open and un-American expression of religious bigotry should be rejected by any media outlet seeking even a modicum of credibility,” said CAIR national executive director Nihad Awad. “Jeanine Pirro should be fired, and Fox News should apologize to its viewing audience.”

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/cair-fire-jeanine-pirro-over-comments-about-rep-omars-hijab-and

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Why is Omar even here? Why are theSomalis even here?

What percent of Somalis are on oublic asistance?

Germans don't run areound in Lederhosen.

Hitler's Nazis were close to the some equally anti-semetic muslim Arabs.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Piss on CAIR. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mrclose

Stunning! Ilhan Omar Thanks FOX News for “Strongly Condemning” Judge Jeanine on Sharia Law

Cair is now calling for the Judge to be fired!

On Sunday FOX News “strongly condemned” Judge Jeanine Pirro for asking viewers if Rep. Ilhan Omar’s hijab means she follows Sharia Law.

Judge Jeanine attacked anti-Semite Ilhan Omar and asked if her hijab means she’s against the Constitution.

Fox News Channel issued an official statement on Sunday: “We strongly
condemn Jeanine Pirro’s comments about Rep. Ilhan Omar. They do not
reflect those of the network and we have addressed the matter with her
directly.”
On Monday anti-Semitic Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) thanked FOX News for their condemnation of the popular conservative judge.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/03/omg-ilhan-omar-thanks-fox-news-for-strongly-condemning-judge-jeanine-on-sharia-law/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How about declaring CAIR a terrorist front?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
How about declaring CAIR a terrorist front?

It is a Democrat PAC.   Not going to happen.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It is a Democrat PAC.   Not going to happen.
Prima facie evidence!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

We need to all respect this example of Muslim tolerance, don't we?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington