Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez Compares Herself To Martin Luther King As Bill Nye Apologizes For Whiteness  (Read 620 times)

rangerrebew

Ocasio-Cortez Compares Herself To Martin Luther King As Bill Nye Apologizes For Whiteness

By Carmine Sabia
March 9, 2019 at 6:14pm

New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez compared herself to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. in a speech at SXSW.

The speech at the annual conference on Saturday highlighted her rise to become a representative and her power in the Democrat Party, Variety reported.

Austin, Texas is brimming over with Oscar winners, tech moguls and social media influencers, but no one drew more heat with her speaker address than Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/ocasio-cortez-compares-martin-luther-king-bill-nye-apologizes-whiteness

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
She sure made an impression in Austin and I'm sure the audience lapped it up. Looks like she overshadowed Robert Francis.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm sorry Bill Nye the Mechanical Engineer Guy is white, too....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez compared herself to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. in a speech at SXSW.

Sorry, AOC doesn't come across as someone who judges people on the content of their character rather than the color of their skin.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Bill Cipher

Say what!?!?!?!?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Say what!?!?!?!?

Every day is a new Whiskey Tango Foxtrot moment with this bunch.  Am I the only one who sees 1972 in my rear-view mirror?  "Objects in mirror are closer than they appear."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Bill Cipher

Every day is a new Whiskey Tango Foxtrot moment with this bunch.  Am I the only one who sees 1972 in my rear-view mirror?  "Objects in mirror are closer than they appear."

That would be a blessing in disguise. 

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Next she will be comparing herself to Alexander the Great because they share the same first name.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.