Author Topic: Hillary Clinton: Non-Americans Must Help Me Oust Trump  (Read 958 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary Clinton: Non-Americans Must Help Me Oust Trump
« on: March 11, 2019, 01:37:04 pm »
Hillary Clinton: Non-Americans Must Help Me Oust Trump

March 9, 2019 Sean Adl-Tabatabai News, US 8

Hillary Clinton has urged non-Americans around the world to help her oust President Donald Trump from the White House.

Days after saying she wasn’t going to bother running for a third time, Clinton backtracked and told the “Gender Equality Conference” at the Norwegian Business School on Friday that she hasn’t completely ruled it out.

Theamericanmirror.com reports: “I’ve said it repeatedly and over and over again, look I am in the camp of people who believe it’s imperative that our country elect a different president,” she said to applause from the Norwegian audience.

“You all have a stake in this,” she added to the foreigners as she said the “entire world” should care about ousting Trump.

Earlier in her remarks, she lamented foreign countries, namely Russia, allegedly working against her.

https://newspunch.com/hillary-clinton-non-americans-help-oust-trump/
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 01:37:40 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Hillary Clinton: Non-Americans Must Help Me Oust Trump
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 01:52:33 pm »
That is sedition in its truest form, using non-citizens to undercut duly-elected American officials.

Many years ago, they were called mercenaries.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Mod1

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 01:56:28 pm »
Moving to Politics.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 02:31:01 pm »
That is sedition in its truest form, using non-citizens to undercut duly-elected American officials.

@IsailedawayfromFR

Not really. Most people recognized that Dims aren't Americans decades ago.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2019, 04:57:29 pm »
She has gone loco...
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2019, 05:11:55 pm »
But we're supposed to be up in arms about Russian meddling.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2019, 05:20:04 pm »

Bill Cipher

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2019, 05:22:55 pm »

No, it’s not.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2019, 07:15:52 pm »
Does anybody remember Michael Moore grabbing Piggy Hogg's microphone from him at a Canadian event when he asked for political donations to US Elections?  Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Even Jabba the Hutt knew that's illegal.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2019, 09:27:23 pm »
No mystery here on HR Clinton.  She has been solidly running for over a year.  She has traveled the world and delivered one message....if I run, how much can I count on you to donate to my faux foundation?  Now the call to arms declared to those very people she is counting on to deliver multiple billions to her to fund a campaign. 

The Clinton Crime Family unlike any other has mastered the process of getting money under what appears to be legal means to affect their desires.  She is running and will have somewhere approaching $10 billion+ to achieve her goals.  She knows all the mistakes made in the last election, plus Trump is his own worst enemy.

His jumping on board the WE NEED MORE LOW COST FOREIGN LABOR just cost him the election.  He has no chance to win against HRC.  She knows it too, for his whole America and the Americans first platform went right out the window with nonsense of WE NEED MORE FOREIGN LOW COST WORKERS!

He failed to date to eliminate the H1-b Visa Program.  That mistake cost him 500,000 to 1 million votes.  His we NEED MORE FOREIGN WORKERS just cost him another 10 million votes.

HRC declares when every last Tom, Dick and Hariett of the Democommie Party has announced they are running.  She announces in the Fall she is running to save the party, or when the number of Dems in the race exceeds 20.  The more candidates, the easier it will be for her.  Once far out in the lead, the likes of Sanders just will not be able to catch up.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2019, 01:36:38 am »
Well Hill, go ahead and gather them up in one place to oust Trump and we'll gladly have ICE on standby.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2019, 01:42:39 am »
Well Hill, go ahead and gather them up in one place to oust Trump and we'll gladly have ICE on standby.
There is little I could say here that wouldn't get me banned from the internet, so I'll just leave it at this:

President Trump, do you still think she has suffered enough?
Cankles just declared war on your a$$.
What are you going to do about it?

If there is an honest investigator in D.C., it's time.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2019, 01:46:46 am »
There is little I could say here that wouldn't get me banned from the internet, so I'll just leave it at this:

President Trump, do you still think she has suffered enough?
Cankles just declared war on your a$$.
What are you going to do about it?

If there is an honest investigator in D.C., it's time.

As long as the Muller investigation continues, it's never going to happen.  He's in place to insulate Clinton.  Ironic how she's now taunting Trump.  So what does he do in his infinite wisdom?  Appoints Barr...yet another Mueller crony.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2019, 01:49:45 am »
As long as the Muller investigation continues, it's never going to happen.  He's in place to insulate Clinton.  Ironic how she's now taunting Trump.  So what does he do in his infinite wisdom?  Appoints Barr...yet another Mueller crony.
He needs to have some fresh faces in there. Unfortunately, this BS will continue until 2020, when the press will crow about a 'scandal ridden presidency' that is just the same verseless chorus over and over.

If he diesn't get his stuff together, he's going to lose in 2020, and, dare I say it? That may be the plan.

Where's the wall? They won't build it until it is time to keep us in.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2019, 02:00:03 am »
He needs to have some fresh faces in there. Unfortunately, this BS will continue until 2020, when the press will crow about a 'scandal ridden presidency' that is just the same verseless chorus over and over.

If he diesn't get his stuff together, he's going to lose in 2020, and, dare I say it? That may be the plan.

Where's the wall? They won't build it until it is time to keep us in.

That is certainly a possibility as well as my original hunch about Trump; he jumped into the 2018 election to take out Cruz.

The wall isn't going to be built.  Right now Trump, Nancy and Chuck are playing Tiddlywinks at the border as we close in on losing our Republic.

Keep us in?  Where the heck are we going to escape to??  Certainly not Mexico and Canada will close their borders to fleeing Americans in a heart beat.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2019, 02:21:55 am »
That is certainly a possibility as well as my original hunch about Trump; he jumped into the 2018 election to take out Cruz.

The wall isn't going to be built.  Right now Trump, Nancy and Chuck are playing Tiddlywinks at the border as we close in on losing our Republic.

Keep us in?  Where the heck are we going to escape to??  Certainly not Mexico and Canada will close their borders to fleeing Americans in a heart beat.
West Indies, South America. Once out, if enough assets are in hand, anywhere. If not, an unmarked grave.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2019, 02:43:10 am »

:facepalm2:       

Maybe it's time to take a day off.  Go outside, walk around, dine at a favorite restaurant, talk and laugh with real people.  You know ... clear your head and think about something else for a while.  A little break could do wonders.

Go and live a little beyond the keyboard.  TBR will wait for you.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 02:43:49 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2019, 02:44:19 am »
No, it’s not.
Maybe you are right.  Calling for people from other countries to overthrow this country's president may just be treasonous instead.

That could be the death penalty under federal law.

Thanks for the clarification.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2019, 02:48:46 am »
Right in line with Open Borders.

Americans don't want her, or her Party.

So get non Americans to pick them as leaders
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 02:53:41 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2019, 02:54:28 am »
Right in line with Open Borders.

Americans don't want her, or her Party.

So get non Americans to pick them as leaders

"Doing the jobs Americans won't do."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2019, 02:55:26 am »
"Doing the jobs Americans won't do."

Good one.   :laugh: