Author Topic: In 2021 US Citizens will need new authorization to visit Europe  (Read 494 times)

Offline libertybele

This is a very loud and very clear message and should wake the people of the U.S.A. the heck up.  Europe is making it more difficult for U.S. citizens to enter because of illegal immigration and the threat of terrorism!!!  Hello America ... are you awake yet??  Obviously Europe has noticed the invasion of America.

In 2021 US Citizens will need new authorization to visit Europe

..."On Friday, the European Union announced that travelers from the United States will need a new type of travel document to visit the European Schengen Area.

A European Travel Information and Authorization System or ETIAS document will be required of U.S. travelers trying to enter Europe effective January 1, 2021. The exact cost of the new authorization is not known at this time.

The European Schengen Area is made up of 26 countries, but this new ETIAS will only apply to 22 of those countries, which includes popular tourist regions in France, Germany, Italy and Spain...........

..............You might be wondering, why exactly is Europe making me apply for a new authorization come 2021?

According to the ETIAS website, “Europe has recently decided to improve their security level to avoid any further problems with illegal migration and terrorism…This process allows European immigration and customs authorities to pre-screen all travelers and confirm their status before permitting them entry or even to board a flight thus improving security measures throughout the Schengen area.”...........

https://www.foxnews.com/travel/in-2021-us-citizens-will-need-new-authorization-to-visit-europe
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: In 2021 US Citizens will need new authorization to visit Europe
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 08:37:01 am »
Another layer of bureaucracy.....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 12:24:51 pm »
Or maybe these countries are ticked off at us.  I understand many of them are not happy with Trump as president.  Or its something else. But illegal immigration and terrorism might not be the real reason.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 02:51:21 pm »
What they are afraid of is US citizens coming to Europe to help organize a resistance movement. Well-known leftist loons like Clooney will still have unrestricted travel to his lakefront mansion in Switzerland,but people who aren't on the globalist bandwagon will be denied Visas.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2019, 04:32:25 pm »
Or maybe these countries are ticked off at us.  I understand many of them are not happy with Trump as president.  Or its something else. But illegal immigration and terrorism might not be the real reason.
They already invited the Saracen hordes, uh, refugees in...and are being overrun for their troubles.

If we have  to do all that paperwork, they can dig themselves out next time.
Maybe Americans could send them visa applications next June 6th....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2019, 05:25:04 pm »
Have there been any incidents of any kind of attack or serious lawbreaking coming in with American passports?  Or, cases of Americans applying for European welfare?