Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez blasts capitalism as an “irredeemable” system  (Read 892 times)

rangerrebew

Ocasio-Cortez blasts capitalism as an “irredeemable” system

Democrat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, whose sudden rise to prominence has made her a target of Republicans and a sometime irritant to her party’s leaders, called capitalism an “irredeemable” system that is to blame for income inequality…

“Capitalism is an ideology of capital –- the most important thing is the concentration of capital and to seek and maximize profit,” Ocasio-Cortez said. And that comes at any cost to people and to the environment, she said, “so to me capitalism is irredeemable.”

https://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2019/03/ocasio-cortez-blasts-capitalism-irredeemable-system/

Bill Cipher

AOC blasts her own stupidity out, again. 

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Capitalism, taking a risk with one's own money, is seeking to maximize profit, and that's a bad thing according to the nitwit.

There is no guarantee of equal outcome, only equal opportunity. Perhaps factors such as laziness and drug use come into play when some don't succeed.

This same old propaganda is tiresome. Too bad it's all new and exciting to the uneducated.

Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline LottieDah

Apparently the lights are not only out in Caracas -- the lights are out in AOC's head.  As Bugs Bunny would say, "what a maroon"!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
She is now the leader of the democrat party. She sides with Omar, against Jews and Israel.

Pelosi is a mere figurehead. Most dems silent, or supporting Cortez.

Republicans silent. Risk averse to a fault.

Mistaken belief, the media will take down Cortez. The media support her.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Absalom

She so cute and reminds me of my 15 month toddler granddaughter.
In fact, they sound almost exactly the same.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She so cute and reminds me of my 15 month toddler granddaughter.
In fact, they sound almost exactly the same.

Does she like googoo and like gaagaa like a valley girl?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

Danny Elfman wrote a song about her..

Capitalism

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Her mom and dad did very well under capitalism. 

Offline verga

She wants to do away with Millionaires and Billionaires, which are required in order for her Social programs to work. The only way you can pay for the "Green New Deal
" is to tax the wealthiest to pay for everything.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.