Author Topic: Democrats Now Believe There Is A Fake Melania Trump  (Read 400 times)

rangerrebew

Democrats Now Believe There Is A Fake Melania Trump
« on: March 10, 2019, 02:19:38 pm »
Democrats Now Believe There Is A Fake Melania Trump
By Carmine Sabia
March 9, 2019 at 10:52am

Democrats have officially gone insane as one of the top trends on Twitter on Saturday is #FakeMelania.

These people believe that President Donald Trump is travelling with a stand in for his wife, Bustle reported.

The theory that First Lady Melania Trump had a body double, which she would sometimes send out to stand in for her at various events and photo ops, appears to have first surfaced in 2017 thanks to a man named Joe Vargas. According to Vox, Vargas was the first person to ever question Melania’s “realness,” if you will.

“This is not Melania,” Vargas tweeted in response to video footage of the president and first lady at a Secret Service training facility in October 2017. “To think they would go this far & try & make us think its her on TV is mind blowing. Makes me wonder what else is a lie.” Vargas would go on to compare pictures of the “real Melania” to those of the apparent “fake Melania.”

https://mail.yahoo.com/d/folders/1/messages/160046?.partner=sbc&.rand=e1t6nn53u6bk4

rangerrebew

Re: Democrats Now Believe There Is A Fake Melania Trump
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 02:21:18 pm »
I'm still waiting for Hitler to be alive somewhere in South America sending money to the republicans. *****rollingeyes*****

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 02:35:10 pm »
I'm not a fan of Trump's, but it seems to me that it would be difficult to come up with a Melania "body double."   happy77

btw, WELCOME BACK, ranger!!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 03:11:49 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2019, 03:20:01 pm »
Everybody’s crazy right now.  You have this, and you have some people on the right (not here, I don’t think) sharing pics of a couple at a Trump rally, claiming they’re JFK Jr. and Carolyn Bessette, who never died and have been in seclusion.
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2019, 03:21:33 pm »
I'm not a fan of Trump's, but it seems to me that it would be difficult to come up with a Melania "body double."   happy77

btw, WELCOME BACK, ranger!!

@musiclady

Lol, exactly.  Even the legs alone probably wouldn’t measure up.

@rangerrebew Hope you’re doing well.
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2019, 08:12:26 pm »
Oh, sure, every prominent person has a body double. Who can forget Idi Amin's body double, Steve?  (Think about it). ****drummer
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2019, 08:21:55 pm »

😂

Tears @DCPatriot . You have tears streaming down my face I'm laughing so hard!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 08:22:28 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com