Author Topic: Lindsey Graham: Democrats, GOP Can ‘Come Together’ for Gun Confiscation Law  (Read 3916 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

You see, the one the one thing Marx and company don't give is a free will.

Sure they did. If you exercised it,you went to the gulag. If you exercise free will under Christ,you go to hell.  Tell me,which do YOU think is the greater punishment? Even Marx knew he couldn't compete with that.

Here you are exercising yours, and, like the rest of your natural Rights, He lets you do that, too. 

The man has been dead for 2000+ years. He's not letting me do a damn thing. His followers have sure been condemning me to hell all my life for not being a member of the borg,though.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 04:21:47 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC) says firearm confiscation laws portend a way that Democrats and Republicans can “come together.”

And just like that...Uber Conservative Lindsey was back to just plain old Goober Lindsey.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
I may regret this but context is helpful.

Most of the Un Christian excesses in history were at the instigations of a huge, power mad bureaucracy know as The Church, not Jesus.

The Vatican propped itself as the Vicar of Christ, and subsumed the role of King of Kings.

Charlemagne, champion of Frankish Christendom, beheaded 4500 of the locals when he brought Chistianity to Saxony as a way to teach them The Way. They had refused to abandoned old Wotan and Donnar.

In the early 13th Century the Albigensis in Frankia became the target. At least 10,000 slaughtered. They were a tiny subset of ascetics. Even married couples practiced chastity. Wanted to be left alone. Wanted to Not get robbed through the Tithing.

Their biggest sin? They had the nerve to point out that nowhere in Scripture was there any mention of a Pope being necessary to individual salvation. Their Catholic neighbors didn't care but the Vatican did.

Part of the rationale for the Crusades was to get Europes Nobles out of warring with each other by giving them a common enemy so the Vatican's Unification pogrom at home could advance.

Look at Pope Alexander VI and his children, Ceasare and Lucretia Borgia.

The Church held a monoploy on Christ, and as with any huge bureaucracy it became a tyrant.

People went along with it because it was Literally All they had to get them through the nights.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 05:39:09 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com