Author Topic: 'Craziness': Brawl over crab legs at buffet restaurant caught on video  (Read 1137 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Lauren Holter
Yahoo Lifestyle
March 8, 2019

A brawl broke out in a Chinese restaurant in Queens, N.Y., last month, and a video of the altercation shows multiple people shoving and hitting one another when the buffet’s coveted crab legs came out. One of the people involved told the New York Post that things got heated when another woman pushed her 10-year-old son with her hip.

“I was like, ‘Can you please do me a favor? I would appreciate it if you kept your hands off my child.’ And the mother comes over and she was like ‘You already had the first two batches,’” Christine, 39, told the Post.

Donna Brown was eating at the restaurant at the time and caught the brawl on video...

A similar brawl actually broke out in Alabama last month when customers were waiting for crab legs at a buffet restaurant. Police said diners were using service tongs like fencing swords and a woman was beating a man...

More, with video
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 11:06:45 pm by Machiavelli »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Do I need to open the link to see who was involved in the crabfest beatdown?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Do I need to open the link to see who was involved in the crabfest beatdown?

No. Open some other link.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
So, it's all about the crab legs?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So, it's all about the crab legs?

That's the question.  I have my doubts.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: