Author Topic: Trump says he is 'saving' Barrett for Ginsburg seat: Axios  (Read 170 times)

Online corbe

• I hate nothing, not even OUR President
Trump says he is 'saving' Barrett for Ginsburg seat: Axios

By Zack Budryk - 03/31/19 06:44 PM EDT

President Trump has reportedly said he is "saving" Judge Amy Barrett of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit to replace Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on the Supreme Court, according to Axios.

Barrett was a popular choice among conservative activists as a candidate to replace Justice Anthony Kennedy before Trump eventually nominated Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/436660-trump-says-he-is-saving-barrett-for-ginsburg-seat-axios
No government in the 6,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

Re: Trump says he is 'saving' Barrett for Ginsburg seat: Axios
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2019, 08:22:55 PM »
I think Pres. Trump would be wise to not make that a focus; especially right before election time.  After all, Garland was never confirmed.  There is also the possibility that Trump may not win re-election. 
"The only force standing between the United States remaining the country with more freedom, opportunity and prosperity than any place on the planet and the nation becoming a communist, open border shit hole IS President Donald Trump."
     --- Tom Tancredo

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf