Author Topic: Omar Trashes Obama: ‘Hope and Change’ Was a Mirage, He ‘Had Really Bad Policies’  (Read 665 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

BY: David Rutz   
March 8, 2019 11:13 am

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D., Minn.) trashed former President Barack Obama in a new profile of the freshman lawmaker, saying the "hope and change" he offered was a mirage and he was one of many predecessors to President Donald Trump to have "really bad policies."

Omar was the subject of a Politico story on her and fellow Minnesota Rep. Dean Phillips (D., Minn.), who represents a neighboring district. The two are framed as symbolizing the colliding forces in the new Democratic House majority, with Omar representing the far-left flank and Phillips the more center-left sensibilities that helped recapture suburban districts from Republicans in 2018.

Omar, a Somali-born refugee, was fed up with the Democratic establishment by the time she ran for office in 2016 for a seat in the Minnesota state house. She won and then easily captured a seat in the U.S. House of Representatives in 2018, and she wasn't shy about telling Politico her objections to Obama-era policies, like detention centers for illegal immigrant children and the "droning of countries around the world:"

more
https://freebeacon.com/issues/omar-trashes-obama-hope-and-change-was-a-mirage-he-had-really-bad-policies/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Taking swings at everyone now.

The gift that keeps on giving.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LottieDah

A broken clock is right twice a day.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Trying to outrace AOC to the bottom of the Hill.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

She's a Somalian born refugee.  A perfect example of why there should be NO asylum granted, nor refugees, or migrants let into this country for an indefinite period of time.  None.  Zero.  Notta. 
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 07:05:26 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
See how long she lasts when she starts badmouthing Hillary.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
She's going to get booted, another article says the Dems are looking for someone to run against her.... but, but...

Voters really are dumb.

Even if some people said the things she said around here, picture one of us saying this and I did read the article:

Ilhan Omar: Obama’s a ‘pretty face’ who got ‘away with murder’

By Bob Fredericks
https://nypost.com/2019/03/08/ilhan-omar-obamas-a-pretty-face-who-got-away-with-murder/

I think she won't be there long, maybe gets voted out...but she'll have a career where she can say hateful things, like Duke and Farrakhan. My opinion.

Obama's a party icon to be saying such things.

I mean, you wouln't find this kind of stuff in the old Ramparts magazine, with no radicals really. Most everyone still likes Obama, yes, they like Obama and they are being hypocrites when they get on Republicans. And especially, because of how Obama's relationship to Islam is seen. Of course, in realville, it faltered greatly in foreign policy. Obama seemed like a nice enough guy.

This is up there with calling someone a "war criminal", I will say no names, people say that sometimes about people. Even if one believes stuff like that, saying extreme things doesn't make a good argument.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 09:27:13 pm by TomSea »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Remember when we thought Obama was extreme?  Look at the new Congress.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Omar's district looks like a 3rd world shithole.  New Mogadishu.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.