Author Topic: Bruce Ohr said he never looked at thumb drive he fed the FBI from his wife working for Fusion GPS  (Read 420 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

by Diana Stancy Correll
March 08, 2019 11:36 AM

Justice Department official Bruce Ohr, who served as an unofficial conduit between the FBI and the author of the so-called Trump dossier, never looked at the information his wife Nellie Ohr gave him to hand over to the bureau.

According to Bruce Ohr’s testimony in August 2018 before a joint task force of the House Judiciary and Oversight Committees, he didn’t open a thumb drive before sharing the device with the FBI because he didn't want to plug it into his work computer.

“No. I didn’t want to plug it into my machine at work,” Ohr said. “I just gave it to the FBI.”

“I don’t plug any stick that anyone gives me, even my wife, into a work computer,” he added.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/bruce-ohr-said-he-never-looked-at-thumb-drive-he-fed-fbi-from-his-wife-working-for-fusion-gps
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien