Author Topic: Former Florida governor candidate Andrew Gillum set to make 'major announcement'.  (Read 422 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Former Florida gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum is set to make a "major announcement" on March 20, he announced Friday morning.

Gillum, the Democratic former mayor of Tallahassee, posted a video to Twitter, which includes clips from his gubernatorial campaign and ends with chants of “Bring it Home,” which became his rallying cry during the 2018 election for governor. He lost to Republican Ron DeSantis in the November election.

The video is paid for by Forward Florida, Gillum’s statewide political action committee. The tweet also included a link to a Bring It Home Florida website.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/03/08/andrew-gillum-set-make-major-announcement-march-20/3102839002/
The Republic is lost.

Offline LottieDah

Is he going to run for President in 2020?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He is coming out of the closet? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Maybe he will be taking back this quote and actually calling him racist:

Now, I'm not calling Ron DeSantis a racist, i'm simply saying the racists believe Ron DeSantis's a racist.
– Andrew Gillum

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Sherrod declining to run has left an empty seat in the clown car.  What else can it be?