Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez Says Dozens of Her Dem Colleagues Are Racists, None Push Back  (Read 716 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Ocasio-Cortez Says Dozens of Her Dem Colleagues Are Racists, None Push Back
AOC wants to condemn Dems who voted to tell ICE if illegals try to buy guns

BY: Brent Scher   
March 7, 2019 11:35 am

In her defense of Rep. Ilhan Omar (D., Minn.), Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D., N.Y.) points her finger at 26 of her Democratic colleagues, saying they were racists for supporting a proposal to notify immigration authorities if illegal aliens are caught trying to buy a gun.

Ocasio-Cortez argued that the discussion about bigotry within the Democratic caucus shouldn't be aimed at Omar's anti-Semitism, but rather the 26 Democrats who she says are racist for buying into the "false trope that Latino immigrants are more dangerous than U.S. born citizens."

The proof of their racism was support for a Republican amendment to H.R. 8, the Bipartisan Background Checks Act of 2019, that required federal authorities to notify Immigration and Customs Enforcement whenever an illegal immigrant tries to buy a firearm. More than 3,000 illegal immigrants have their gun purchase attempts rejected each year.

Ocasio-Cortez says the 26 Democrat supporters of the amendment are the ones the party should be condemning.

more
https://freebeacon.com/politics/ocasio-cortez-says-dozens-of-her-dem-colleagues-are-racists-none-push-back/?fbclid=IwAR0KrkSbBHmWfb1gy0uc7HFZx5XoDc7X3PuaT35rwTgCqDRaRTuKfueJBKE
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Relentless, isn't she? Too bad there isn't a conservative organization seeking out brash, outspoken young people.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Standard leftie playbook these days: if you disagree with me, you are a racist.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Next she will claim the woman victimhood card that she was either sexually abused or was disadvantaged somewhere because of her sex.

There is no end for the Dems in this nightmare.

Old time white males like Steny Hoyer might as well go ahead and retire as he cannot object to any claim made by them as he lacks the proper sex, color and religion.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline verga

I am going to say it once again: I wish stupid burned.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Bill Maher knows the answer (except he forgot here religion as another excuse)

Maher: Omar Debate Became ‘We Can’t Censure’ Because She’s ‘a Woman, and a Person of Color’
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/03/08/maher-omar-debate-became-we-cant-censure-because-shes-a-woman-and-a-person-of-color/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Bill Maher knows the answer (except he forgot here religion as another excuse)

Maher: Omar Debate Became ‘We Can’t Censure’ Because She’s ‘a Woman, and a Person of Color’
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/03/08/maher-omar-debate-became-we-cant-censure-because-shes-a-woman-and-a-person-of-color/

Odd how "unwoke" Bill Maher sometimes is. I somewhat respect the guy for honestly speaking his mind (even though I disagree with a lot of what he says).