Author Topic: Members of Congress Read Pro-Transgender 'Kids' Book on House Floor  (Read 200 times)

rangerrebew

Members of Congress Read Pro-Transgender 'Kids' Book on House Floor

As part of the Human Rights Campaign's annual event, the "Jazz and Friends National Day of School and Community Readings," two members of Congress read the pro-transgender "kids" book I Am Jazz on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives on Feb. 28.

I Am Jazz is written by Jessica Herthel and Jazz Jennings, the latter a teen transgender woman (a biological boy pretending to be a girl) who stars in the TLC reality show "I Am Jazz."  Jennings also appears in commercials for Johnson & Johnson "Clean & Clear," and the Tonner Doll Company has released a Jazz action-figure transgender doll.

The "Jazz and Friends National Day of School and Community Readings" is sponsored by the HRC Foundation and the National Education Association (NEA), a public school teacher's union with about 3 million members. "[T]he day of readings helps foster safe and welcoming schools and communities for young people who still rarely hear affirming stories of LGBTQ people," says the HRC on its website.

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/congress-members-read-transgender-propaganda-book-us-house-floor

rangerrebew

Re: Members of Congress Read Pro-Transgender 'Kids' Book on House Floor
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 04:08:54 pm »
But they would never dream of reading a pro-Israel, or pro-American for that matter, book on the floor. 888sunglass