Author Topic: OH MY: Radical Democrat Linda Sarsour Attacks Speaker Pelosi For Speaking Out Against Anti-Semitism  (Read 288 times)

rangerrebew

OH MY: Radical Democrat Linda Sarsour Attacks Speaker Pelosi For Speaking Out Against Anti-Semitism
Posted on March 5, 2019 by DCWhispers   

The Democrat Party today has a problem—democrats. Namely democrats who are so hardline in their extremist anti-American views that the party as a whole is being pushed into the trash bin of history. In response to some Democrat members of Congress communicating some very questionable and seemingly anti-Jewish views, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi understandably attempted some quick damage control by bringing forward a resolution condemning anti-Semitism. Speaker Pelosi is now being attacked by the extremist wing of her own party for doing so.

The Democrat Party is now in a full on sprint to the bottom due to its unwise earlier embracing of radicalized ideology and now finds itself unable to control the messaging which sadly has repeatedly devolved into outright racism.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/oh-my-radical-democrat-linda-sarsour-attacks-speaker-pelosi-for-speaking-out-against-anti-semitism/#fFcgWxLuLqO9iXB3.99