Author Topic: Ben Shapiro ‘Livid’: ‘Democratic Party Has Decided to Wholesale Embrace Anti-Semitism’  (Read 312 times)

rangerrebew

Ben Shapiro ‘Livid’: ‘Democratic Party Has Decided to Wholesale Embrace Anti-Semitism’

On his daily Facebook podcast “The Ben Shapiro Show” on Thursday, host and Editor-in-Chief of The Daily Wire Ben Shapiro warned his viewers to “get ready for an hour of rage” at the beginning of his show because he was “livid” about anti-Semitism, suggesting that the “Democratic Party has decided to wholesale embrace anti-Semitism.”

“I am livid this morning, livid,” stated Ben Shapiro. “I spent two years fighting anti-Semitism from the right. I spent, legitimately, two years taking on the alt-right every single day, being threatened with death a lot of times. I was the number one recipient of alt-right hate for two years in the United States. And now, the same left that said they were on my side when it came to fighting anti-Semitism. It turns out they were completely full of bull----.

“Okay, the fact is, the Democratic Party has decided to wholesale embrace anti-Semitism,” Shapiro continued in his opening.

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-morris/ben-shapiro-livid-democratic-party-has-decided-wholesale-embrace-anti-semitism

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Dear Jewish People....

Don't forget that deep thrusting knife in the back everytme you check the "D" at the ballot box.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.