Author Topic: Melania Trump celebrates the influence of women at awards ceremony  (Read 439 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/433031-melania-trump-celebrates-the-influence-of-women-at-awards

Melania Trump celebrates the influence of women at awards ceremony

Melania Trump is applauding the record number of female lawmakers in Washington.

“We now have more women in Congress than [at] any other time in our nation’s history,” Trump said during remarks Thursday at the International Women of Courage ceremony at the State Department.

There are 127 women in the 116th Congress — a historic number. But the women serving in the House and Senate are overwhelmingly Democratic — just 21 women lawmakers are Republicans.

“Throughout history women have contributed in so many ways to our society,” Trump told the crowd during the ceremony, held a day before International Women’s Day.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Melania Trump celebrates the influence of women at awards ceremony
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2019, 01:28:36 pm »
Is she featuring these three who recently rose to power?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Melania Trump celebrates the influence of women at awards ceremony
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2019, 03:20:27 pm »
Is she featuring these three who recently rose to power?

Maybe as the red carpet.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley