Author Topic: Assyrian Woman Warns People About Entering Ilhan Omar’s District  (Read 612 times)

rangerrebew

Assyrian Woman Warns People About Entering Ilhan Omar’s District
 Steven Ahle March 8, 2019

Middle Eastern Women’s Coalition (MEWC) director Nahren Anweya is warning people that they dare not enter Omar’s district, which is the number district in the country for recruitment for terrorism.

She says you wouldn’t even think you are in America. MEWC Director of Speical Projects Anweya was speaking at an MEWC press conference . She called for Ilhan Omar’s resignation. Anweya says she has cousins in Iraq that are called wh*#@e for showing a little of the back of their arm in a country where girls and women used to wear mini skirts.

She knows if Omar gets her way, the United States could be next.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/news-for-you/assyrian-woman-warns-people-about-entering-ilhan-omars-district/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=New%20Study%20Reveals%20the%20Horrors%20of%20Being%20a%20Woman%20in%20the%20Migrant%20Caravans

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Interesting - I didn't know "Assyrian" was still a thing...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The areas that form the Assyrian homeland are parts of present-day northern Iraq, southeastern Turkey, northwestern Iran and, more recently, northeastern Syria.

I think it's like Iranians that call themselves Persian because they don't want to be associated with the current regime/country.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The areas that form the Assyrian homeland are parts of present-day northern Iraq, southeastern Turkey, northwestern Iran and, more recently, northeastern Syria.

I think it's like Iranians that call themselves Persian because they don't want to be associated with the current regime/country.
The group has 7,000 years of history, and like Zoroastrians, predate Islam.

Yhey too suffered a Holocaust, like the Armenians. 

I recently me a woman, from this group. Some of them speak Armaic, the language of Jesus and of the Bible.

So yes, it is a "thing"
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline The_Reader_David

Yes, it's the preferred ethnic name for the native Christians in that region -- they broke with the Church inside the Roman Empire over the Third Ecumenical Council's condemnation of Nestorius.  Before rise of Islam they had Christianized most of central Asia, so that there we Khans of some the lesser Mongol hordes with names like George and John.  There was even a significant Christian presence in China during the Tang Dynasty.  Once some of the Mongols adopted Islam, the Assyrians were nearly wiped out.  Of course, Tamurlane wiped out or nearly wiped out a good many nations at that time including some Muslim ones.  But they're still around.  Their Patriarch's cathedral is now in Chicago.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 01:32:15 am by The_Reader_David »
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline The_Reader_David

No, that's not it.  See my previous post to this thread.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.