Author Topic: DEPOSITION: Roy Moore Accuser’s Lawyer Said She ‘**** Everybody in Gadsden, Including Himself’  (Read 1832 times)

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Quote from: article

Eddie Sexton, lawyer to Roy Moore accuser Leigh Corfman, admitted having a sexual relationship with his client and claimed that she “f**ked everybody in Gadsden,” according to a court deposition obtained by Big League Politics.

Big League Politics has obtained transcripts of depositions of Corfman attorney Eddie Sexton and his associate Gary Lantrip. The crux of the testimony focuses on the contents of a meeting held shortly after the failing Washington Post published a story suggesting Breitbart reporters attempted to bribe Sexton to drop Corfman as a client.

At issue is the existence of a recording of a meeting between two Breitbart reporters, Lantrip, Bert Davi, and Sexton.

Bombshells coming from the Lantrip deposition include the statements affirming that Sexton had a sexual relationship with Corfman and had known her for “many years,” and that Sexton claimed that Corfman had “****** everybody in Gadsden,” including him.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/deposition-roy-moore-accusers-lawyer-said-she-f-d-everybody-in-gadsden-including-himself/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Also mentioned was the sex parties Corfman's dad held... and how Sexton thought about dropping her as a client because he did not believe her. Also mentioned is Corfman's text messages where she gets mad at the "bible thumpers" that still support Roy Moore...

Not a pretty article to read... politics is just a nasty profession. Also of note is the involvement of Breitbart reporters which the WAPO ran a story about the other day (it is linked in this article)...

« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 08:42:44 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So Roy was on the short list....(those who didn't)?

:pop41:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
So Roy was on the short list....(those who didn't)?

:pop41:

I doubt Roy is the type who would go for sloppy (insert your own number here).
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

I doubt Roy is the type who would go for sloppy (insert your own number here).
I wasn't around that part of the country and I didn't take a number... 888mouth

Some roads are best left untraveled....

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I wasn't around that part of the country and I didn't take a number... 888mouth

Some roads are best left untraveled....

I'll bet you, Roy, and myself were and are still,  in full agreement with that!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

I'll bet you, Roy, and myself were and are still,  in full agreement with that!
:beer:

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

How does this prove Roy Moore wasn't with her?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
How does this prove Roy Moore wasn't with her?

It doesn't.  But it sure lends credence to the idea she isn't what she claimed to be.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

It doesn't.  But it sure lends credence to the idea she isn't what she claimed to be.

How so?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Come on! Surely you can figure that out by yourself.

If all you've got is that she slept with everyone --- you just put the nail in Moore's political coffin.  Moore went for a sure thing.

That you're out there promoting the nail pleases me.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 12:42:06 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
If all you've got is that she slept with everyone --- you just put the nail in Moore's political coffin.  Moore went for a sure thing.

I'm so pleased it came from you.

@Right_in_Virginia

I'm glad you're glad!  This is from just one deposition. I'm sure there is much more to come!

And you can rest assured that myself and a few of my friends are not going to let this go until the "Defame the opposition candidate at the last minute" page is forcibly ripped right out of the playbook!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 01:40:23 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jpsb

Here she is at 14

I imagine she was very doable at 16. Mom is cute too.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Not really. People who are victims of sexual abuse are at risk for becoming promiscuous due to esteem issues. They think that's the way to get attention and their only perceived value from men.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

@Right_in_Virginia

I'm glad you're glad!  This is from just one deposition. I'm sure there is much more to come!

And you can rest assured that myself and a few of my friends are not going to let this go until the "Defame the opposition candidate at the last minute" page is forcibly ripped right out of the playbook!

Sounds like you're cool with defaming the victim at the last minute.  And why not....it's worked for men for centuries.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Sounds like you're cool with defaming the victim at the last minute.  And why not....it's worked for men for centuries.

BZZZZ! Wrong again!  Actual victims have always had my strong support but there must be some actual PROOF!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The virulent text messages and the eye opening deposition statements together create an image of a woman who may have had no scruples about resorting to any means necessary to keep Moore out of office, and a legal team that could not work with their client in good faith.

That right there.
The Republic is lost.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
We know the woman was a dope fiend.  That goes a bit with saying someone is promiscuous. Maybe she even had to go to rehab.

I could smell Moore a mile away ya'll, he's a big phony, I might vote for him because I think he'd see issues more of the right way, like the 2nd amendment.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 03:09:50 pm by TomSea »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I'm not sure how relevant that is here. If she were 14 and consented to this alleged encounter, that's still well below the age of consent, which doesn't help Moore's case... and the entrapment idea doesn't work, either.

This is the kind of stuff that Corfman and company would come up with to make her look like an even bigger victim of character assassination. We already know much of the anti-Moore sentiment has been orchestrated.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I'm not sure how relevant that is here. If she were 14 and consented to this alleged encounter, that's still well below the age of consent, which doesn't help Moore's case... and the entrapment idea doesn't work, either.

First off she "claims" to be 15 not 14 when it occurred. Splitting hairs I know, but just saying folks here keep using the younger age for shock value. She was in and out of court from age 14 to 18 and on drugs, she was took from her mother (couldn't handle her) and given to her doctor father who threw sex parties with the local Country Club circuit. Leigh admitted she was no angel for a reason. One question asked her was whether she remembers someone throwing a firecracker in the car she was in and darting out nude?

Quote from: new article at APR
Sexton likely will claim that his knowledge of Corfman’s past is protected by attorney-client privilege and that he can’t be compelled to testify. Breitbart News’ attorneys are likely to claim that their communications with a source, especially for material that was not published and is potentially a violation of the attorney-client privilege cannot be transferred to Moore and their communications with a potential source is also privileged under the First Amendment.

Corfman’s attorneys could further contend that even if Corfman has lived a promiscuous lifestyle, that does not mean that she did not have an illicit romantic encounter with Moore when she was just 15 and below the legal age of consent and that her sex life is immaterial to the allegations levied against Moore.

https://www.alreporter.com/2019/03/08/moore-defense-team-subpoenas-corfman-attorneys-interview/?fbclid=IwAR3MnY75unoSjrzijO64p8uJK1pq-WeufWFBckyiMjoOnqn2KHMRMkfdEAo

Some doors opening to Moore into what was done to him are not pretty to look at, but if you want to find the truth, they must be examined. Like I said in my original post, it is a nasty business when you bring lawyers into the mix. In this case a lawyer that was more than just friends with Leigh. Remember Leigh Corfman sued Moore for defamation first, not the other way around. Again Moore is just defending himself.

Why do it? I will let Moore answer this himself...

â€œFor over 16 months my wife and family and I have suffered the shame and disgrace of false and malicious allegations made by Leigh Corfman to the Washington Post on Nov. 9, 2017, only 32 days before the Special Election for the United States Senate...... "
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 10:03:29 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....