Author Topic: Carney: U.S. Does Not Have a Labor Shortage; It Has a Wage Shortage  (Read 377 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Carney: U.S. Does Not Have a Labor Shortage; It Has a Wage Shortage

Excerpt:

President Trump knows that millions of Americans are out of work. In his first address to a joint session of Congress in February 2017, Trump said, “We must honestly acknowledge the circumstances we inherited. Ninety-four million Americans are out of the labor force.”

To be sure, since the election, we’ve made some progress in drawing Americans back into the labor force. More than 2.1 million people joined the labor force in 2018. The participation rate is up a full percentage point compared with a year ago, as is the participation rate among those prime working age Americans between 25 and 54.

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2019/03/07/carney-u-s-does-not-have-labor-shortage-has-wage-shortage/

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Carney: U.S. Does Not Have a Labor Shortage; It Has a Wage Shortage
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2019, 03:25:29 am »
Not enough info to comment on and I don't click Trumpbart.com.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Carney: U.S. Does Not Have a Labor Shortage; It Has a Wage Shortage
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 06:40:37 pm »
Simple fact is that flooding the USA with legal immigrant and illegal invading aliens is not a formula for a sound economy, except for the NWO pukes.  In order for the NWO pukes to gain control of what they want, it requires the USA to continue its downward spiral to the 3rd world nation status.

Trump continuing the H1-b Visa Program, in fact, expanding it, is making him a puppet to the NWO.  Trump was a fly in the ointment, now I am beginning to believe they have him by the short hairs.  Perhaps someone threatened his family, or something along that line.  He is beginning to tow the swamp line, which I observed some time ago, but denied what I was seeing.  He is now being controlled by the swamp.

I am disgusted with what is happening.