Author Topic: Paul Ryan joins board of Fox Corporation  (Read 478 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Paul Ryan joins board of Fox Corporation
« on: March 19, 2019, 02:35:25 pm »
Paul Ryan joins board of Fox Corporation
By Zack Budryk - 03/19/19 10:01 AM EDT

Former House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) will join the board of Fox Corporation, a new standalone entity that houses Fox News Channel and Fox broadcast network, according to Variety.

Ryan will join Fox Corp. chairman and CEO Lachlan Murdoch, his father and Fox Corp. founder Rupert Murdoch, and former Ford CEO Jacques Nasser on the board.

Formula 1 Chairman and CEO Chase Carey, Aragon Global Holdings founder Annie Dias and Hernandez Media Ventures CEO Roland Hernandez are also set to join the board.

The new entity emerged Tuesday following the full separation of Fox Corporation from 21st Century Fox, which was acquired by Disney. Tuesday marks the first day 21st Century Fox and FOX are standalone, publicly traded companies, 21st Century Fox said in a statement to Variety.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/434689-paul-ryan-joins-board-of-fox-corporation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Paul Ryan joins board of Fox Corporation
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2019, 02:39:32 pm »
More happy news!  /s
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Paul Ryan joins board of Fox Corporation
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2019, 02:40:42 pm »
I think a neat futuristic looking corporate logo would be a Fox morphing into a R(h)ino.

Need a show like the old Girls gone bad for republicans. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.