Author Topic: Interview: Bill Kristol and John Ziegler Agree that Conservatism Would Be Better Off Had Hillary Won  (Read 733 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Interview: Bill Kristol and John Ziegler Agree that Conservatism Would Be Better Off Had Hillary Won
by John Ziegler | Mar 4th, 2019, 2:39 pm

In the modern history of American politics, has there been a group deemed so completely irrelevant, while also being the subject of continuous attacks, even from the president of the United States, as “Never Trump” conservatives? Yesterday, I interviewed conservative commentator Bill Kristol, who is the de facto leader of that movement, of which I am usually a supporter.

The conversation was part of my new Individual 1 podcast, which focuses, twice a week, on chronicling the Trump presidency from a conservative perspective. We hit on a number of important topics, including the lunacy of CPAC, whether it would have been better if Trump had lost to Hillary, whether Kristol’s plan to find a legitimate challenger for Trump in the 2020 GOP primary is realistic, which Democrats Kristol could support in 2020 against Trump, and what the future holds after Trump is gone.

Kristol referred to the just-completed CPAC as a “clown show” that was strong evidence that the entire conservative movement has devolved into a “racket.” He found it interesting that I reminded him that when Trump first spoke to CPAC he had to pay $100,000 over two years for the privilege and that this may have been how he realized that the conservative movement embraced “hucksters,” and was therefore very vulnerable to a hostile takeover.

more w/audio
https://www.mediaite.com/trump/interview-bill-kristol-and-john-ziegler-agree-that-conservatism-would-be-better-off-had-hillary-won/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline WhatWouldReaganDo

"If we must have an enemy at the head of the Government, let it be one whom we can oppose & for whom we are not responsible, who will not involve our party in the disgrace of his foolish and bad measures."
- Alexander Hamilton
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 06:43:53 pm by WhatWouldReaganDo »
Down the centuries, you have slurred the meaning of the words, "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty, to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution". These words and the words that follow, were not written only for the Yangs, but for the Kohms as well! They must apply to everyone, or they mean nothing! - James Tiberius Kirk

Offline Absalom

That Kristol has been able to con many over decades that
he a conservative, is testament to his skill at a bullshit artist.
He is the spawn of Irving Kristol and Gertrude Himmelfarb who
were NYC Marxist radicals between the wars.
He is cut from the very same cloth.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Kristol is a joke. Giving him the time of day, proves how inept many in contemporary conservatism, now are.

So called "conservative sites/forums waste time on matters like this.

Where is the widespreadcondemnation of Cong. Omar and Pelosi TODAY?

GOP talking oints?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Kristol is a joke. Giving him the time of day, proves how inept many in contemporary conservatism, now are.

So called "conservative sites/forums waste time on matters like this.

Where is the widespreadcondemnation of Cong. Omar and Pelosi TODAY?

GOP talking oints?

I never liked Kristol.  He's too much of a squish.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

Sure...we would under communism QUICKER...than under President TRUMP..who is fighting THAT DAILY.  Yet, NT's think they are doing the "right thing"...Right to our de@th. 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't know who Zeigler is,but Kristol has been "eating shit and barking at the moon" nuts for years now.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

So, NT's support these people?   President TRUMP stopped caliphate, stopped WWW 3 with No. Korean, made us prosperous. Keeping all his promises....keeping us safe,  But we should NOT like this president because he is animated in his speech? Repeats story's using a drawl.  THE HORROR.  That baloney,  makes the news. 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I once respected Bill Kristol.  ***suicide***

Bill Cipher

So, NT's support these people?   President TRUMP stopped caliphate, stopped WWW 3 with No. Korean, made us prosperous. Keeping all his promises....keeping us safe,  But we should NOT like this president because he is animated in his speech? Repeats story's using a drawl.  THE HORROR.  That baloney,  makes the news. 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Bullshit

Online roamer_1

I think it incidental either way.

Conservatism is not being offered by either side.

Offline LegalAmerican

Bullshit

No B.S.  What else you got?  We HAVE A THREAD ABOUT THAT ON HERE!   His use of drawl...repeating what Sessions said. 
THAT WAS NEWS ON HERE..... yes..B.S. news. 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline LegalAmerican

No one wants to look at at presidents accomplishments.    WWW.MAGAPILL.COM