Author Topic: Huawei is suing the US government to overturn 'unlawful' ban on its products  (Read 995 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Shenzhen, China (CNN Business)Embattled Chinese tech giant Huawei is suing the US government, challenging a law that bans federal agencies from buying the company's products.

It's Huawei's most aggressive move yet to fight back against US claims that the Chinese smartphone and telecom equipment maker's technologies pose a global security threat.

The company said Thursday that it has filed a lawsuit asking a US federal court to overturn part of a provision in the National Defense Authorization Act, which was signed by President Donald Trump in August. Huawei alleges that a portion of the law violates the US Constitution by singling out an individual or group for punishment without trial.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/06/tech/huawei-suing-united-states/index.html
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I wouldn’t have one, due to the reported security risks, but this is pretty damn cool.....

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

If that judge does not rule against this mockery of our laws, then he should be removed from the bench.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington