Author Topic: Trump calls for more immigration  (Read 5609 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Trump calls for more immigration
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2019, 02:23:20 pm »
And you're perfectly fine with closing doors to legal immigration so employers can't get the workers they need, and so fold up shop or move overseas?

No I'm not.  But to start issuing H1B visa's willy nilly just for the cheap labor aspect is reckless and irresponsible.

The the job participation rate is still at historically low levels...there's people under employed that want to work more in this country. 

How about we look to the citizens that want to work or move from part time to full time before we start acting like Liberals and importing labor?   

How self-centered of you.

Quit projecting.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2019, 03:02:43 pm »

How about we look to the citizens that want to work or move from part time to full time before we start acting like Liberals and importing labor?   

Recent DOL numbers show more jobs out there than there are Americans willing to fill them.   If the problem is a shortage of jobs in your particular area, than move.   If an immigrant can pull up stakes from thousands of miles away,  to come to a country with an unfamiliar language and culture,  than why cannot an American citizen relocate to where the jobs are?

Fact is,  Americans'  low labor participation rate is to a large extent due to an unwillingness to go where the jobs are,  or to give up government benefits,  or, dare I say it,  a simple lack of initiative.   It is initiative, ambition and drive that immigrants have always brought to the table, and why this is the great nation it is.   There's a reason employers hire immigrants over the native born, and it's not because they're cheaper.    They WORK.     
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2019, 03:24:14 pm »
Recent DOL numbers show more jobs out there than there are Americans willing to fill them.   If the problem is a shortage of jobs in your particular area, than move.   If an immigrant can pull up stakes from thousands of miles away,  to come to a country with an unfamiliar language and culture,  than why cannot an American citizen relocate to where the jobs are?

Fact is,  Americans'  low labor participation rate is to a large extent due to an unwillingness to go where the jobs are,  or to give up government benefits,  or, dare I say it,  a simple lack of initiative.   It is initiative, ambition and drive that immigrants have always brought to the table, and why this is the great nation it is.   There's a reason employers hire immigrants over the native born, and it's not because they're cheaper.    They WORK.   

Ok now lets talk about what really happens.  Companies bring in cheaper labor and let go the skilled American citizens who were previously holding those high skilled jobs.  It's not a lack of initiative or the unwillingness to go where jobs are or whatever other talking points from the Chamber of Commerce you've dug up.

Here's some reality for you:

This issue hit home in the Orlando area when hundreds of American computer programmers employed at Disney had to train their foreign replacements imported through the H-1B visa program. What happened at Disney was not an isolated incident. The same thing has been happening at other companies for decades and has continued at Toy R Us, New York Life and Abbott Labs as subsequent examples.

<snip>

How is it possible that employers can replace Americans with foreign workers?

Make no mistake about it: The very purpose of the H-1B program is to replace Americans with cheap foreign workers. What happened at Disney was not the result of loopholes, abuse or accident. It was the product of deliberate statutory design. Congress has affirmatively enacted legislation to ensure that it is legal for employers to replace Americans with H-1B workers.

At the time one member of Congress promoting the bill boasted, "This is not a popular bill with the public. It's popular with the CEOs. ... This is a very important issue for the high-tech executives who give the money."

Money drives Washington these days, and H-1B is all about money. A massive replacement of Americans by H-1B workers like at Disney equates to hundreds of thousands (sometimes even millions) of dollars in fees to immigration lawyers. The average wage for a computer programmer in Orlando is $72,966 year. Yet an employer can legally pay an H-1B programmer in Orlando $47,299. Companies save in direct labor costs by using H-1B and the legal and visa fees are a fraction of the wage differential.

That is happening all over the country.

That's the "facts" of the matter...not the ghost of John McCain "jobs American's won't do" tripe you keep spewing.

There is no shortage of technology workers that justifies the H-1B program. For comparison, the current unemployment rate for computer programmers is 2.6 percent while the unemployment rate for lawyers is 1.4 percent. If there is a shortage of computer programmers, then there must be a massive shortage of lawyers in America. Does anyone want to make that argument?

The great irony in H-1B is employers call the workers "highly skilled" or "foreign talent" when they want more of them, but these very same workers become low skilled when it comes time to pay them. H-1B uses a skill-based prevailing wage system. The employer identifies the worker's skill level and has to pay a corresponding wage. Under this system, employers classify most H-1B workers at the lowest skill level and nearly all of them at the lowest two skill levels where these workers' skills do not even command the average wage.

Worse yet, the H-1B program is the engine for moving technology jobs overseas. The largest users of H-1B are companies that specialize offshoring work. They use H-1B visas to provide on-site support while most of the work gets moved to foreign countries. Typically, each H-1B worker here supports six more jobs moved offshore.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/opinion/os-ed-h-1b-visas-hurt-americas-best-brightest-workers-front-burner--012517-20180922-story.html

Another little fact for you.  The H1B visa program was designed from the start to replace American workers with cheap foreign labor.

But hey you go ahead and continue your "lazy American" meme and see how that works out for you.

ETA:  One of your favorite Liberal/Progressive programs is another factor in the flat labor participation rate.

Small businesses -- not to mention their workers -- have good reason to be miffed. Evidence is mounting that Obamacare raises health costs for small firms and thereby reduces workers' wages. Writ large across the entire economy, the law is not just discouraging firms from creating new jobs -- it's actually reducing the size of the labor force.

Two new economic studies unpack Obamacare's impact on the labor market.

The first, from the American Action Forum, shows that the law is reducing the pay of workers at small businesses -- those with 20 to 99 employees -- by at least $22.6 billion every year.

"On average, employees who work a full year for a business with 50-99 employees lose $935 annually due to ACA regulations, while employees of businesses with 20-49 employees, on average lose $827.50 annually,"

<snip>

Killing jobs and reducing pay is bad enough. But another report, from the American Health Policy Institute, finds that Obamacare will also shrink the labor force by reducing incentives to work.

In other words, workers are going to get squeezed from both sides. There will be less demand for them even as Obamacare makes it less financially appealing to have a job.

The AHPI report concludes that Obamacare imposes on businesses "additional costs of $4,800 to $5,900 per employee over the course of a decade." In the next ten years, the total cost of the law to American employers will be between $157 billion to $186 billion.

Additional costs spell slow -- or even no -- job growth.

The AHPI study also points to a survey of 691 small employers conducted by the International Foundation of Employee Benefits Plans showing that "one in ten has reduced hiring in order to stay under the 50-employee ACA threshold for small employers."

Federal Reserve data reveal a similar trend -- that employers are hiring more part-time workers to avoid Obamacare's penalties and save money.

At the same time, the law is driving people to avoid seeking work altogether.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sallypipes/2014/10/06/obamacare-bad-for-employers-bad-for-employees/#8598cf2d49c7

« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 03:33:20 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #78 on: March 12, 2019, 03:28:09 pm »
I'm just gonna leave this right here:

Donald J. Trump
March 3, 2016 ·
DONALD J. TRUMP POSITION ON VISAS

"Megyn Kelly asked about highly-skilled immigration. The H-1B program is neither high-skilled nor immigration: these are temporary foreign workers, imported from abroad, for the explicit purpose of substituting for American workers at lower pay. I remain totally committed to eliminating rampant, widespread H-1B abuse and ending outrageous practices such as those that occurred at Disney in Florida when Americans were forced to train their foreign replacements. I will end forever the use of the H-1B as a cheap labor program, and institute an absolute requirement to hire American workers first for every visa and immigration program. No exceptions." #GOPDebate

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/donald-j-trump-position-on-visasmegyn-kelly-asked-about-highly-skilled-immigrati/10156715268505725/

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2019, 03:42:51 pm »
So much for bringing jobs back to America.

Not surprisingly, nine of the 10 companies recently receiving the most H-1B petition approvals – including Infosys and Tata Consultancy Services, both hired by Southern California Edison, and HCL America, hired by Walt Disney World – are in the business of offshoring and outsourcing.

These companies’ business models illustrate why unchecked expansion of the H-1B program will likely exacerbate the fissuring of work. This term, coined by U.S. Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division Administrator Dr. David Weil, describes the reorganization of work through arrangements that allow a company to divest itself of employment responsibility for workers carrying out tasks primarily for its own benefit.

https://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/labor/235711-unchecked-expansion-of-the-h-1b-program-wont-build-better-economy

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2019, 04:24:32 pm »
All you're saying is that government policies are the problem, @txradioguy   I don't disagree there!   So fix the H-1B visa program.   Get rid of ACA's employer mandate.   Change the rules generally regarding temporary work.   Trump's changes to reduce the amount of regulation have been cited by many as a factor in boosting employment.

But my larger point - that legal, permanent immigration is good for the nation and economy -  is sound as a pound.    As I noted,  these days there are more jobs to be filled than there are willing Americans to fill them.   We need more immigration as a demographic matter, given the decline in birthrates, to sustain a growing economy over the long-term.  Immigrants by their very nature are ambitious and hard-working - they've made more sacrifices than most Americans would ever be willing to make.   They are exactly the sorts of workers that America's employers need to be competitive.   

Online libertybele

« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2019, 04:46:26 pm »
All you're saying is that government policies are the problem, @txradioguy   I don't disagree there!   So fix the H-1B visa program.   Get rid of ACA's employer mandate.   Change the rules generally regarding temporary work.   Trump's changes to reduce the amount of regulation have been cited by many as a factor in boosting employment.

But my larger point - that legal, permanent immigration is good for the nation and economy -  is sound as a pound.    As I noted,  these days there are more jobs to be filled than there are willing Americans to fill them.   We need more immigration as a demographic matter, given the decline in birthrates, to sustain a growing economy over the long-term.  Immigrants by their very nature are ambitious and hard-working - they've made more sacrifices than most Americans would ever be willing to make.   They are exactly the sorts of workers that America's employers need to be competitive.

What you are missing is the fact that there are TOO many ILLEGALS in this country.  There are still TOO many ILLEGALS pouring over our borders of which WE the PEOPLE have to pay for.  Once that problem is remedied, then we can start carefully allowing legal immigration into this country who possess qualified skills.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2019, 05:01:11 pm »
What you are missing is the fact that there are TOO many ILLEGALS in this country.  There are still TOO many ILLEGALS pouring over our borders of which WE the PEOPLE have to pay for.  Once that problem is remedied, then we can start carefully allowing legal immigration into this country who possess qualified skills.

They "pour over" our borders seeking work and a better life.   You and I may not like that they came here illegally,  but I will not demonize them.   Let's identify those who have been productive and kept their noses clean and give them amnesty,  in exchange for funding for border security and new rules for legal immigration emphasizing qualified skills.   This sort of grand bargain has been out there for years,  but neither the left nor the right have been willing to take it.   And so, the problem continues to fester . . .

Online libertybele

« Reply #83 on: March 12, 2019, 05:15:17 pm »
They "pour over" our borders seeking work and a better life.   You and I may not like that they came here illegally,  but I will not demonize them.   Let's identify those who have been productive and kept their noses clean and give them amnesty,  in exchange for funding for border security and new rules for legal immigration emphasizing qualified skills.   This sort of grand bargain has been out there for years,  but neither the left nor the right have been willing to take it.   And so, the problem continues to fester . . .

I read your first sentence ... "work and a better life" and I stopped reading.  You actually want me to take you seriously??  They want a better life my behind.  Rapists, thieves, murderers and terrorists don't want a better life. 

They want a free ride along with citizenship and most fail to assimilate. Also, the DEMS don't give a darn about their background as long as they equal votes.

Don't even try to change my view point on this issue. 

BUILD A WALL AND DEPORT THEM ALL!  STOP ALL IMMIGRATION INTO THIS COUNTRY!

Next.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #84 on: March 12, 2019, 05:21:19 pm »
Good God, the hate just drips from that post.   I am the grandchild of immigrants and my wife is the child of immigrants, who came here for, yes, a BETTER LIFE.   

I will never, ever stoop to such cruel, offensive demonization of my fellow man.   

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #85 on: March 12, 2019, 05:37:47 pm »
Its a scam on Americans.  When Trump was campaigning it was well known that illegal immigrants were working on the DC Trump building.  It was also known and continues to leak that they are working in his golf courses and hotels.  You can bet that Americans are picking up the tab for health and other social needs.

@Chosen Daughter

You DO know there is a difference between "well-known" and "assumed",right?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2019, 05:42:51 pm »
I am delighted to agree with you @LegalAmerican .  It says LEGAL IMMIGRATION.  Just because you expand legal immigration doesn't mean you have to accept inferior people or inferior workers.

@Once-Ler

Because it doesn't fit their political agenda.

Things like facts and truth are nothing but trouble to these people. They are whores.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2019, 05:44:09 pm »
How could you not vote for John McCain @libertybele   :shrug:

@corbe

Your mama was a drunk that dropped you on your head a lot,didn't she?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #88 on: March 12, 2019, 06:16:59 pm »
All you're saying is that government policies are the problem, @txradioguy   I don't disagree there!   So fix the H-1B visa program.

The way to fix it is to reduce the number of visa's granted every year.  Trump campaigned on doing away with the program.  Americans doing jobs in America.

I guess we're all supposed to ignore that now.

And you can keep repeating that bullsh*t John McCain RINO line about Americans unwilling to do jobs and no matter how many times you repeat that lie...it won't make it true.

I just showed you why that's a lie...and because you prefer to live in a Progressive echo chamber you ignore the facts that were laid right in front of you showing how your meme is patently false. 

It's a recurring theme when it comes to your favorite Liberal policies. 

I'll say it again...the H1B Visa program...as I showed you earlier...is not pro American business...it's not sound fiscal or business policy...it puts qualified educated Americans on the streets and in the unemployment lines in return for cheap outsourced and offshore subcontracted organizations.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #89 on: March 12, 2019, 06:18:23 pm »

I will never, ever stoop to such cruel, offensive demonization of my fellow man.   

And yet...

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #90 on: March 12, 2019, 06:30:08 pm »
They "pour over" our borders seeking work and a better life.   

Oh really?

63% of Non-Citizen Households Access Welfare Programs
Compared to 35% of native households

Analysis by the Center for Immigration Studies of the Census Bureau's Survey of Income and Program Participation (SIPP) shows welfare use by households headed by non-citizens is very high.

Compared to native households, non-citizen households have much higher use of food programs (45 percent vs. 21 percent for natives) and Medicaid (50 percent vs. 23 percent for natives).

Including the EITC, 31 percent of non-citizen-headed households receive cash welfare, compared to 19 percent of native households. If the EITC is not included, then cash receipt by non-citizen households is slightly lower than natives (6 percent vs. 8 percent).

https://cis.org/Report/63-NonCitizen-Households-Access-Welfare-Programs

More undocumented immigrants in California would get health care under Democrats’ plan

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article222566770.html

New York City will cover illegal immigrants as part of $100 million-a-year health-care expansion

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/new-york-city-will-spend-100-million-a-year-on-health-care-expansion-covers-illegal-immigrants-2019-01-09

Millions of people came here as immigrants...left their country and became Americans.  They embraced the American ideology...they played by the rules...showed they weren't here to be a charge of the state..they had to have a sponsor in the States and had to prove they had a job.

They had to show they added to the American experience by being here.  They didn't get everything being an American entails by merely showing up and getting here illegally.

You do the memory of your family who immigrated here as well as those of others who's relatives came here and did things the right way and were productive a great disservice.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 06:30:49 pm by txradioguy »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #91 on: March 12, 2019, 08:33:10 pm »
I advocate more legal immigration.   Your beef is,  I assume, with the illegal kind.   Many here support legal immigration, tied to skills that American employers need.  But I was responding to @roamer_1 's assertion that the root cause of the problem is not makin' enough babies.    He's right - Americans tend to favor smaller families.  But immigrants do not - so I'm trying to ascertain why he isn't in favor of chain immigration that encourages families. 

If the goal is makin' babies then let's let in folks who are willing to make babies!   
How about we get back to reconstructing the American Family? The one the statists have systematically dismantled over the last 60 years. Quit making people pay for other people's kids, and they can have more of their own.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

« Reply #92 on: March 12, 2019, 10:57:46 pm »
How about we get back to reconstructing the American Family? The one the statists have systematically dismantled over the last 60 years. Quit making people pay for other people's kids, and they can have more of their own.

:amen:   :hands: :hands: :hands:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #93 on: March 12, 2019, 11:47:17 pm »

Great posts through out this thread @Jazzhead .  They make a lot of sense to me.  The sad thing is it's all just talk.  the Senate and the House are not looking for solutions.  They're looking for positions to strengthen their base of support.  Neither tribe wants to fix anything.  pointing fingers at the other side is still an effective re-election tool.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #94 on: March 12, 2019, 11:58:16 pm »
If the long term fix is makin' babies,  they why don't you support more legal immigration?   Immigrants tend to have larger families than the native-born.  Supporting chain immigration will help even more,  since immigrants will be encouraged to bring their extended families here.   

Mrs. Jazz' parents came from Mexico, and had eight kids,  all of whom went to college and became productive and thoroughly Americanized.    That comports with your vision of America, doesn't it?     

@Jazzhead
What makes you think I am against legal immigration? I will give you the Ted Cruz solution: You can have all the h1 visas you want, so long as the employer pays the going American rate for their labor, and that the applicant can express a desire and ability to assimilate.

My point is that 60m American children were murdered in the womb, and social liberalism preaches abortion and small families - narcissism. Hell, you'll be accused of being part of the overpopulation problem if you have more than 1.2 kids.
That needs fixed. If we need more people, we should foremost encourage making our own.

That narcissistic message is part and parcel with liberalism under the guise of feminism. It is rampant in social media and in the cities, and it is destructive as hell. As such it is far more prevalent in city thinking, and has far less traction in the country - But even there it is making inroads.

The blatant hypocrisy of progressive thought - Right fist raised, preaching birth control, abortion, and tiny families to Americans, destroying the ability of the family to take care of its own... And at the same time the left hand ushers in masses upon masses from socialist countries with huge families and crying for chain migration.

The net result is obvious.   

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2019, 12:47:38 am »
Recent DOL numbers show more jobs out there than there are Americans willing to fill them.   If the problem is a shortage of jobs in your particular area, than move.   If an immigrant can pull up stakes from thousands of miles away,  to come to a country with an unfamiliar language and culture, than why cannot an American citizen relocate to where the jobs are?

What's the deal with than?  More than, less than...........  to come to a country with an unfamiliar language and culture, then why cannot an American citizen...........If the problem is a shortage of jobs in your particular area, then move

What a pile of rubbish.   I should sell my house and go to another state that has jobs, but the employers only hire immigrants so no need to even submit the resume.  Because obviously employers don't want to hire Americans.  But then you say Americans don't want to find a job.  How are they going to find a job if the only requirement for employers to hire is if you are not native born?   

Stop spouting that garbage that immigrants are better workers.  People are people.  There are good and bad workers of every race.  "they work" is the excuse you use to advocate for illegals and foreign born immigrants taking jobs from American citizens.  If I read your post right it wouldn't make a lick of difference where you went in the United States because U.S corporations hate American workers.

I work with many foreign born immigrants.  They do not work any harder.  Some are just plain lazy.  Some Americans are too.  And if you have poor management that's what you get, lazy.  Because many are not self starters with good work ethics.  At those pay rates they are a human being filling a seat and collecting a paycheck.  If that is what corporations are after then there is plenty of cheap labor.  And since they don't make enough to support the family American citizens, (the ones that employers don't want to hire) get to provide for low wage earning immigrants. 
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 12:50:18 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2019, 12:52:15 am »

:hands:
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2019, 12:53:28 am »
@Chosen Daughter

You DO know there is a difference between "well-known" and "assumed",right?

It was well known.  They were interviewing illegal immigrants.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2019, 01:01:44 am »
Good God, the hate just drips from that post.   I am the grandchild of immigrants and my wife is the child of immigrants, who came here for, yes, a BETTER LIFE.   

Well I have no idea if you are an American citizen.  But your posts are pretty hateful and you don't have much to talk about.  You portray Americans as lazy and worthless to corporate America.

Fact is,  Americans'  low labor participation rate is to a large extent due to an unwillingness to go where the jobs are,  or to give up government benefits,  or, dare I say it,  a simple lack of initiative.

@libertybele is correct about immigrant criminals.  Thats fact.  You can look up the data on immigrant populations in prison.  I have posted the data before.  Its truth.  Can't help it if you think stating the truth is hate. 

30% Federal prison immigrants

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/7/30-percent-federal-prisoners-are-immigrants-dojdhs/

Pew estimated the total population to be 11.1 million in 2014, or approximately 3 percent of the U.S. population. This "is in the same ballpark" as figures from the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS), which estimated that 11.4 million illegal immigrants lived in the United States in January 2012.

Illegal immigrant population of the United States - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigrant_population_of_the_United_States

You get it.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 01:07:06 am by Chosen Daughter »

Online libertybele

« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2019, 02:03:43 am »
Over 26% of those in our prison systems are ILLEGAL.  In the State of Arizona alone, one out of every 35 illegal immigrants is in state prison or jail.   63% of ILLEGALS are on welfare.  Since 2001, over 63,0000 U.S. citizens have been killed by ILLEGALS.  It is estimated that over 10,000 MS-13 members are in the U.S. ILLEGALS vote and have handed DEMS wins in elections.  ILLEGALS cost the U.S. over $300 BILLION annually!  Undocumented LLEGALS were able to start collecting SS benefits in 2017.  DACA ILLEGALS can't speak English.Studies further show that 67% percent of immigrants in the United States for 15 years or more can't speak fluent English. The list goes on ....  This broken record of illegals just wanting a better life is such bull crap.

So excuse me, if I'm not all warm and fuzzy to the idea of more immigrants into this country.  We need to STOP THE INVASION OF ILLEGALS.

@Jazzhead, we are on the very edge of losing our Republic, yet, you're applauding more immigration!  Seriously???  What do you think is going to happen when all the illegals who are here no longer get a free ride??  They will revolt!!  There will be nothing left to this country. Where will you go??  Europe just announced stricter immigration policies to those coming from the U.S.; they clearly see what's happening.  Why don't you??

« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 02:07:49 am by libertybele »