Author Topic: Trump calls for more immigration  (Read 5607 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Trump calls for more immigration
« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2019, 04:00:09 am »
Until the H1-b Visa Program is ended, and there is a logical process for dealing with illegal invading aliens, our sovereignty will continue to erode away.  And that is just fine with the NWO pukes.

Americans being terminated from their jobs, being forced to train their foreign low wage replacements, it is not American to treat our people that way.  And now that Trump has jumped on the train to increase this nonsense, I cannot believe I am saying this, for me, that is am impeachable offense.

So, impeach the self serving miscreant, and do the American people a favor.  I just don't expect much better from Pence.

This bill was written in 1990!  Who did you hate in 1990, for implementing this law?  Want impeached?

YOU know sometimes I feel like I am one of the few on here, in reality.  President TRUMP has said for 3 years, every speech, every rally, he is for LEGAL immigration, where they come through MERIT and have skills to help America.  That we have bad laws like the one you mentioned is NOT on this president.  He is trying to change all of that.  GUESS WHO IS NOT VOTING FOR THE CHANGE OF BAD LAWS?  ALL DEMON-RATS and some RINO'S.  Talk to congress, not about president TRUMP. He does not create these LAWS IN EFFECT FOR DECADES!  8 years under obama. 

"Americans being terminated from their jobs." Now you think president TRUMP is a dictator, telling companies who to hire or fire?  Do you read yourself?  He has ZERO to do with what company's do with employees. Every Rally he speaks of the bad laws and wanted them removed!  TALK TO YOUR SENATOR...IMPEACH HIM OR HER...not on president TRUMP.
It is your CONGRESS...

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 04:16:30 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #101 on: March 13, 2019, 04:17:26 am »
Over 26% of those in our prison systems are ILLEGAL.  In the State of Arizona alone, one out of every 35 illegal immigrants is in state prison or jail.   63% of ILLEGALS are on welfare.  Since 2001, over 63,0000 U.S. citizens have been killed by ILLEGALS.  It is estimated that over 10,000 MS-13 members are in the U.S. ILLEGALS vote and have handed DEMS wins in elections.  ILLEGALS cost the U.S. over $300 BILLION annually!  Undocumented LLEGALS were able to start collecting SS benefits in 2017.  DACA ILLEGALS can't speak English.Studies further show that 67% percent of immigrants in the United States for 15 years or more can't speak fluent English. The list goes on ....  This broken record of illegals just wanting a better life is such bull crap.

So excuse me, if I'm not all warm and fuzzy to the idea of more immigrants into this country.  We need to STOP THE INVASION OF ILLEGALS.

@Jazzhead, we are on the very edge of losing our Republic, yet, you're applauding more immigration!  Seriously???  What do you think is going to happen when all the illegals who are here no longer get a free ride??  They will revolt!!  There will be nothing left to this country. Where will you go??  Europe just announced stricter immigration policies to those coming from the U.S.; they clearly see what's happening.  Why don't you??

He's not only applauding.  He is advocating because he "hates" American workers.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #102 on: March 13, 2019, 04:18:10 am »
Over 26% of those in our prison systems are ILLEGAL.  In the State of Arizona alone, one out of every 35 illegal immigrants is in state prison or jail.   63% of ILLEGALS are on welfare.  Since 2001, over 63,0000 U.S. citizens have been killed by ILLEGALS.  It is estimated that over 10,000 MS-13 members are in the U.S. ILLEGALS vote and have handed DEMS wins in elections.  ILLEGALS cost the U.S. over $300 BILLION annually!  Undocumented LLEGALS were able to start collecting SS benefits in 2017.  DACA ILLEGALS can't speak English.Studies further show that 67% percent of immigrants in the United States for 15 years or more can't speak fluent English. The list goes on ....  This broken record of illegals just wanting a better life is such bull crap.

So excuse me, if I'm not all warm and fuzzy to the idea of more immigrants into this country.  We need to STOP THE INVASION OF ILLEGALS.

@Jazzhead, we are on the very edge of losing our Republic, yet, you're applauding more immigration!  Seriously???  What do you think is going to happen when all the illegals who are here no longer get a free ride??  They will revolt!!  There will be nothing left to this country. Where will you go??  Europe just announced stricter immigration policies to those coming from the U.S.; they clearly see what's happening.  Why don't you??

I don't believe anything you wrote.  https://www.cato.org/blog/illegal-immigrant-conviction-rates-are-low-even-when-factoring-recidivism
First, we used the Arizona state prison data from 2016 for those admitted to state prison that year.  Of U.S. citizens sent to prison that year, 58 percent had previously been to prison at some point since 1984.  The subpopulation of deportable non-citizens, which includes illegal immigrants but is not limited to them, had a recidivism rate of 47 percent – below those of U.S. citizens, but not that much below. 
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 04:21:54 am by Once-Ler »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #103 on: March 13, 2019, 04:20:02 am »
President TRUMP...signed an. E.O....too slow this down.  Love him now?  " Company's are the problems. Hoarding Visa's. "

Mark Cuban talking.   Cuban also wants to be president.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 04:23:09 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #104 on: March 13, 2019, 04:46:01 am »
Quote from: Once-Ler on March 06, 2019, 10:04:57 PM

I am delighted to agree with you @LegalAmerican .  It says LEGAL IMMIGRATION.  Just because you expand legal immigration doesn't mean you have to accept inferior people or inferior workers.
-------------------------
The whole point of LEGAL IMMIGRATION is they are vetted, so that NO INFERIOR OR INFERIOR WORKERS come into our country. That is the whole point about LEGAL IMMIGRATION. 

Now, people are all over the place.  THERE IS LEGAL IMMIGRATION.  THERE IS ILLEGAL INVADERS. THEN H1-B VISA'A.
Some are talking about baby's.   

All mixed up, and no real truth on any of the above. Mixed up mess.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #105 on: March 13, 2019, 05:05:44 am »
Quote from: Once-Ler on March 06, 2019, 10:04:57 PM

I am delighted to agree with you @LegalAmerican .  It says LEGAL IMMIGRATION.  Just because you expand legal immigration doesn't mean you have to accept inferior people or inferior workers.
-------------------------
The whole point of LEGAL IMMIGRATION is they are vetted, so that NO INFERIOR OR INFERIOR WORKERS come into our country. That is the whole point about LEGAL IMMIGRATION. 

Now, people are all over the place.  THERE IS LEGAL IMMIGRATION.  THERE IS ILLEGAL INVADERS. THEN H1-B VISA'A.
Some are talking about baby's.   

All mixed up, and no real truth on any of the above. Mixed up mess.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1105686760653234176

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

So many records being set with respect to our Economy. Unemployment numbers among BEST EVER. A beautiful thing to watch!
9:27 PM - 12 Mar 2019

I believe the President, and I don't think business is going to wait for some of the solutions offered like "Simple, remove government entitlements and business will hire the alcoholic who got fired on his last three jobs" or "stop aborting future workers."  Those businesses will move to counties with inferior workers if it's more profitable than upgrading technology to correct the labor shortage or employing the last 4.?% of American workers who actually want a job.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 05:07:23 am by Once-Ler »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #106 on: March 13, 2019, 01:51:39 pm »
I have been advocating on this thread for increased LEGAL immigration.   The economic case for increased legal immigration ought to be obvious.   As Once-ler suggests,  employers aren't going to hesitate to relocate abroad if they can't get the workers they need here.   We are currently just about at full employment.  Job vacancies exceed the pool of willing applicants.   Those who aren't working are largely those unable or unwilling to work.   Do I "hate" American workers?   Of course not -  to the contrary,  I want to create the conditions for sustained employment and economic growth.   

To those obsessed with illegal immigration,  man up and propose a realistic solution.   Here's one -  get the funds needed to secure the border and deal with the bad guys by agreeing to provide amnesty to the good guys.   Don't just demonize illegals as a group.   Some are gang members, some are spongers, but most are here for the most basic reason - to provide for their families and forge a better life.   The same things you and I want.    So DIFFERENTIATE between the good and the bad  -  is anyone here courageous enough to do so and advocate for a political compromise that can actually solve the problem?   

Screaming "Deport them all!" may help you exorcise your rage at these hateful folks who dare to seek a better life at your perceived expense,  but as policy it's a non-starter.   

« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 02:07:40 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #107 on: March 14, 2019, 04:35:41 pm »
Legal American.....

The ONLY promise I know that Trump made that he said he would execute DAY ONE of his presidency was the elimination of the H1-b Visa Program.  This was not done.  And I would not have a problem with it happening in year four of his presidency, but to turn around and declare we need more legal immigrant to fill jobs in the USA is a betrayal of his base.

It does not matter when this bullsh*t came into being.  So, take your high and mighty attitude and shove it!
In coming out in full support of the owners of high tech to bring in more cheap foreign labor, it will do one thing for certain, it will result in high paid Americans being displaced from their tech positions.

This action by Trump will destroy his base support.  His entire base support revolves around a couple basic themes, protect our border and end illegal aliens invading our nation, and making America strong again for largely jobs.  But at no time were those that support him thinking he would increase the number of H1-b Visa recipients to make America great again.

This action weakens his chance for a 2nd term and gives Democommies an excellent plank to beat him up and ultimately capture back many of the blue collar workers that supported him.  I am not blue collar, I am someone that has worked with systems development efforts that are staffed largely with folks from India, while using development teams residng in India, China and Ukraine.  What someone said above is exact, about the exportation of tech jobs overseas.  I HAVE SEEN IT HAPPEN ON EVERY DEVELOPMENT JOB I HAVE BEEN INVOLVED WITH OVER THE LAST TEN + YEARS.

Trump has sold out, and if the American people continue to support him, they deserve what they get, a place in the bread line.  The problem unfortunately is that there is no one that hasn't sold his/her soul to the real powers that control everything.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #108 on: March 14, 2019, 04:47:11 pm »
.  I am not blue collar, I am someone that has worked with systems development efforts that are staffed largely with folks from India, while using development teams residng in India, China and Ukraine.  What someone said above is exact, about the exportation of tech jobs overseas.  I HAVE SEEN IT HAPPEN ON EVERY DEVELOPMENT JOB I HAVE BEEN INVOLVED WITH OVER THE LAST TEN + YEARS.

Color me confused.  What you describe is outsourcing,  using workers from other countries.   The idea with H1-b visas is to allow foreign workers to come here,  where they pay U.S. taxes and support U.S. operations that employ citizens. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #109 on: March 14, 2019, 05:10:33 pm »
Jazzhead...you are saying that we are powerless to control our borders, so why bother trying.  This weak mindset is what put us in the position we are in, along with one party who believes the ONLY way they survive is with the votes of illegal invading aliens.

So, I have stated it before, I will again.  There is a simple solution.  Basically declare there is only one way to become a citizen, and that is to apply from your own country.  Those that violate our laws should not be entitled to anything.  And if government wanted to truly end the illegals invading our country, they would simply enforce the law.  The folks that want the NWO are in control, and in order to achieve their goals, the USA has to be knocked down a few pegs.  Most in our government have sold their souls to these people who will be quite happy with a two class system, those that have, and those that don't, and the lower class will receive just enough to survive and be powerless. 

The people that say there is nothing we can do about illegal invading aliens are playing right into the hands of the NWO pukes.  The USA largely supplied the Allies during WWII to defeat the AXIS in about 3.5 years, a far greater feat than merely dealing with millions of illegal aliens that have invaded our country.  Nowhere does it say we take in every member of the planet that is suffering or poor. 

I will say the USA has done more than its share to cause harm in many central and south American countries.  We have invested TRILLIONS of dollars in the Middle East and for what?  Those monies could have been used here in the USA or at least in our hemisphere.  The money in the Middle East is squandered, and yet the military industrial complex continues to rake in hundreds of billions, and for what?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 05:12:03 pm by jafo2010 »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #110 on: March 14, 2019, 06:10:54 pm »
Jazzhead...you are saying that we are powerless to control our borders, so why bother trying.  This weak mindset is what put us in the position we are in, along with one party who believes the ONLY way they survive is with the votes of illegal invading aliens.

So, I have stated it before, I will again.  There is a simple solution.  Basically declare there is only one way to become a citizen, and that is to apply from your own country.  Those that violate our laws should not be entitled to anything.  And if government wanted to truly end the illegals invading our country, they would simply enforce the law.  The folks that want the NWO are in control, and in order to achieve their goals, the USA has to be knocked down a few pegs.  Most in our government have sold their souls to these people who will be quite happy with a two class system, those that have, and those that don't, and the lower class will receive just enough to survive and be powerless. 

The people that say there is nothing we can do about illegal invading aliens are playing right into the hands of the NWO pukes.  The USA largely supplied the Allies during WWII to defeat the AXIS in about 3.5 years, a far greater feat than merely dealing with millions of illegal aliens that have invaded our country.  Nowhere does it say we take in every member of the planet that is suffering or poor. 

I will say the USA has done more than its share to cause harm in many central and south American countries.  We have invested TRILLIONS of dollars in the Middle East and for what?  Those monies could have been used here in the USA or at least in our hemisphere.  The money in the Middle East is squandered, and yet the military industrial complex continues to rake in hundreds of billions, and for what?

@jafo2010 in reality he doesn't want the borders controlled...it's not that he honestly thinks we're powerless to do anything.  He's just part of the open borders crowd.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online roamer_1

« Reply #111 on: March 14, 2019, 09:51:49 pm »
Trump has sold out, and if the American people continue to support him, they deserve what they get, a place in the bread line.  The problem unfortunately is that there is no one that hasn't sold his/her soul to the real powers that control everything.

He didn't sell out. This was predictable, and predicted. You have merely chosen to end your suspension of disbelief, and took off the orange colored glasses.