Author Topic: A Toxic, Illegal Garbage Dump in Arkansas Has Been on Fire For 7 Straight Months  (Read 865 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The town is called Bella Vista, but for thousands of residents living in this quiet, northwest corner of Arkansas, the outlook in recent times has been anything but.
For a staggering seven straight months, Bella Vista has harboured a toxic open secret: an endless smouldering fire at a former illegal dumping site, burning deep underground since August, and threatening to cost up to US$37 million to put out for good – if it can be extinguished at all....

https://www.sciencealert.com/a-toxic-illegal-garbage-dump-in-arkansas-has-been-on-fire-for-7-straight-months?fbclid=IwAR15BSixYJP7t0iGhcGFAAB52b3pNCPw3K3GmQZl2L63VmSjp6Pg3mCMaJI

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
7 months. ha ha ha

Search Results
Featured snippet from the web
1989 – In Heyope (near Knighton, Powys, Wales) a fire involving approximately 10 million tires burned for at least 15 years.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@ABX

Personally, I think the Clinton's finally got around to burning some of the bodies.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline thackney

7 months. ha ha ha

Search Results
Featured snippet from the web
1989 – In Heyope (near Knighton, Powys, Wales) a fire involving approximately 10 million tires burned for at least 15 years.
The World's Oldest Underground Fire Has Been Burning For 6,000 Years
https://www.google.com/amp/s/gizmodo.com/the-worlds-oldest-underground-fire-has-been-burning-fo-1539049759/amp
Life is fragile, handle with prayer